News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

H propaganda

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, January 29, 2007, 01:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on April 05, 2011, 03:38:14 PM
:lol:

I think we need more HIMEOBS to reflect the brave new world of Peace Prize-winning Barack Obama.

Cainad (dec.)

HIMEOBS: Change you don't need to believe in.

Yuo cannot Hope hard enough.

HIMEOBS: "Reform" is one possible word for it, I guess...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on April 05, 2011, 07:21:04 PM

HIMEOBS:  Accidentally all over your transparency.

The Good Reverend Roger

HIMEOBS: You cannot bipartisan enough.

HIMEOBS:  Camp X-Ray has been closed.  Kampf X-Ray now in business.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

In light of all the shitty image hosts failing constantly, I would like to point everyone to imgur.com - an easy to use, free, and reliable host.

Triple Zero

Actually it says in the FAQ or TOS that images not accessed for 3 months get zapped. Shame, that, cause otherwise it indeed is really reliable.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 07:25:00 PM
Quote from: Cainad on April 05, 2011, 07:21:04 PM

HIMEOBS:  Accidentally all over your transparency.

HIMEOBS - Change whether you want it or not.

BadBeast

Quote from: SHIBBOLEET THE ANNIHILATOR on April 27, 2011, 07:27:10 PM
For imgur?
Yup. And it's restricted to only showing 225 pictures in it's free version. But easier and quicker uploading than photofucket.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

It must not be enforced consistently because I've seen a number of images that have been up there for much longer than 3 months, unless they're some sort of premium account maybe...

BadBeast

Quote from: SHIBBOLEET THE ANNIHILATOR on April 29, 2011, 06:28:58 PM
It must not be enforced consistently because I've seen a number of images that have been up there for much longer than 3 months, unless they're some sort of premium account maybe...
I've had images up there for much longer than 3 months. but when you're at your limit, and put another picture in, they take one out the other end. They don't delete it, but keep it out of sight, so if you delete one, they pop it back in, like a frog in a pond. Ish. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4