News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

Jasper

Naw, I just love me some cookies.

Jenne

FACT:  Cookies are much better than pie any day.

But I still like pie.

Cake, not so much.

Sir Squid Diddimus

BLAST YOU PIE LOVING CREATONS!!!

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am baking a cake right now.

Actually I'm just preheating the oven, but I am in the process of cake-baking.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Look at us, still talking when there's science to do!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Jasper

Do moon pies count as cookies or pies?

Richter

Hybrid.  Like cheesecake.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Jasper

Cheesecake is a pie.  It is neither cheese nor cake.

Darth Cupcake

Boston cream pie: seems more like a cake to me. :?
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Jasper

It is a bastardization of cake and pie, albeit delicious.  The imperative thusly, is to eat it.

Darth Cupcake

I make god damned fantastic Boston cream pie.

Perhaps that is what I will bake tomorrow while everyone else in my life is being a maelstrom of either "OH GOD HE/SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME BECAUSE WE AREN'T DOING XYZ TODAY" or "OH GOD BEING SINGLE IS SO SAD ON VALENTINE'S DAY WAAAAAAAAH" and then I will be all, "there there. Have a slice of cakepie." And everything will be all better.

-DC
Will also probably administer medicinal vodka to said tearful colleagues

Jasper

That gave me an idea for a meme bomb..

Richter

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on February 13, 2008, 07:41:40 PM

Perhaps that is what I will bake tomorrow while everyone else in my life is being a maelstrom of either "OH GOD HE/SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME BECAUSE WE AREN'T DOING XYZ TODAY" or "OH GOD BEING SINGLE IS SO SAD ON VALENTINE'S DAY WAAAAAAAAH" and then I will be all, "there there. Have a slice of cakepie." And everything will be all better.

-DC

Um, if it's allowed to forgo the Emo routine, I'll be decapitating Saints and any archery - inclined angels I see. 

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Richter on February 13, 2008, 09:24:07 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on February 13, 2008, 07:41:40 PM

-DC

Um, if it's allowed to forgo the Emo routine, I'll be decapitating Saints and any archery - inclined angels I see. 

Good man! I will be serving up cakepie to myself and my friend coming up from the NY/CT area Friday night and we will be drinking heavily. I know it's a day late for saint beheading, but if you want to drink heavily and behead things with us, you're welcome!

P.S. Felix, your meme bomb is truly brilliant. I think I am going to get a cask engraved with it to keep my boozes in. :wink: