Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

AFK

I think pie stuffed the ballot boxes and that there should be a do over.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

BADGE OF HONOR

I'm going to make a cake tomorrow.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Eve

I'd rather eat pie but I'd rather make cake.   :?
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I prefer making pie but I like eating cake better.

Of course, I usually soak my cake with bourbon.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Are you telling me this poll is trying to make me choose between red velvet cake and strawberry-rhubarb pie?

FALSE FUCKING DICHOTOMY! :crankey:

Fuquad

The donut chart is biased.

There are cake donuts. There are no pie donuts.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Bruno

Cream-filled donuts are kind of like a pie.
Formerly something else...

Fuquad

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on July 11, 2009, 08:59:15 PM
Cream-filled donuts are kind of like a pie.
Kind of like=/= is.

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

BADGE OF HONOR

I just made a cake.  It has Jake the Dog on it.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

tyrannosaurus vex

"Cake donuts" are not actually donuts, they are cake masquerading as donuts, because cake had to diversify in order to expand its consumer base. Donuts are superior to cake, but both donuts and cake are inferior to pie. That is why it takes a combo team of cake and donuts (and sometimes even ice cream) to even come compete. Pie needs no such alliances. Also notice that it took cake decades to come up with the idea of using whipped cream as a topping, while pie knew that all along.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

BADGE OF HONOR

Cramulus

yuo shut the fuck up you ragged cunt, he's right. what's more, he's better than you.

PIE 4 EVER

Sir Squid Diddimus