News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

"Evangelicals"

Started by Penumbral, June 01, 2007, 02:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral

East Coast Hustle

you're right. that's a pretty dumb fucking forum.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Heh, Totse.

Roger is already banned from there, IIRC.  Used to be OK a few years ago, but the last time they popped in, someone was talking about invading 4chan.  Which says it all.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 02, 2007, 06:44:42 PM
you're right. that's a pretty dumb fucking forum.

I got banned there for the infamous midget troll.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I think it's time to go back.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.