Previous topic - Next topic

Pterodactyl Handler

whatever shut up you're retarded and you don't even know

The Good Reverend Roger

The return of the unfunny alt ITT.

*yawn*
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kimmy Gibbler

KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

saint aini

i don't mind the so called furry, who seems to be more like a neko than a furry.  Neko tend to be desirable (cf. catwoman in Batman or any decent Felicia cosplay or any cage dancer dressed like a cat) and just post bad cat art and go "nya, nya'" ("meow, meow") while doing whatever cute things they want.  At least they're cutely and adorablely annoying.

Pterodactyl hunters on the other hand...
do I really need to involve myself in an utterly absurd meme that doesn't possess even a hint of being sexy or cute?

To counter this PH dude, I have decided to play with the neko in the manner of EVT/Tao in an attempt to establish a counter noise amd welcome the stray cat.

EVERYONE: your homework assignment this week (if you have a partner) is to roleplay an animal during sex and then report back whether or not you have a furry fetish.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Kaienne

In a constant state of losing The Game.

saint aini

My dear kitty, what have we here?

What has been done?
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

stop this now, please.

ECH,
not asking as an admin, just asking

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 10, 2007, 05:34:50 AM
stop this now, please.

ECH,

:lulz:

ECH is getting all creeped out.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The Good Reverend Roger

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2007, 05:38:30 AM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 10, 2007, 05:34:50 AM
stop this now, please.

ECH,

ECH is getting all creeped out.

furryism makes me feel icky. :(