News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

morality

Started by Slarti, February 06, 2004, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guido Finucci

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCas long as you don't kill kittens, the gods can masturbate.

Quote from: Lord MelchettAs private parts to the Gods are we; they play with us for their sport.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCas long as you don't kill kittens, the gods can masturbate.

Quote from: Lord MelchettAs private parts to the Gods are we; they play with us for their sport.

Ahem....*assumes Discordian Pope pulpit*

As long as you don't kill kittens, the gods will use you for sexual purposes.

*sinks the pulpit*

I sank the pulpit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Guido Finucci

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCAs long as you don't kill kittens, the gods will use you for sexual purposes.

Yeah! But WHEN?!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCAs long as you don't kill kittens, the gods will use you for sexual purposes.

Yeah! But WHEN?!

Ask Eris, She knows...but sometimes She will tell you.

Rev Thwack

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC

Yeah! But WHEN?!

Ask Eris, She knows...but sometimes She will tell you.

Yes, but unfortunatly that sometimes can be when she is wearing a strap-on and the telling you can be by here instructing you to drop your pants and bend over the couch. I'm going to go look for ice now.
My balls itch...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC