THE CANCER KILLING PDCOM - Blow-by-Blow Coverage of Democratic Primary Race

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, January 04, 2008, 06:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

It's amazing that a limey could hit so many consecutive nails on the head.

Cain

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

trippinprincezz13

lolRonPaul

My boss just told me "you're not going to believe this. Look who people are voting for. There's gotta be something wrong with this" and showed me some straw poll on aol.com re: the candidates. Wouldn't you know, the ENTIRE country loves Ron Paul, and on the democrats side, almost everyone, save 2 states loves Hillary.  Which when he first showed me the poll 10 min. ago Obama had about 5 or 6 states, but is down to two now.  The comments below are just hilarious.

QuoteRon Paul could be one of our greatest Presidents ever, the one who saved our nation from ruin.
QuoteBe sure to void and restart the poll cause Ron Paul is winning!!!

Paul for Peace!!!!!

:lulz: :lulz:

At least some people have the right idea:

QuoteIt's funny how this Rep. map is all dark green right now. What happens when Ron Paul doesn't come in at least third place in Michigan? And then he comes in fourth or fifth in Nevada? Then what?
QuoteThat Ron Paul is leading this poll simply confirms the existence of thousands of unemployed wing nuts spending their lives online.

Yea, I know. Nothing new. But briefly entertained me.

hxxp://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/01/14/aol-straw-poll-jan-14-21/

There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cain

Paul/Hillary-bots have been busy.  Its no different to the Freeper scum purposefully fucking around with polls to make it look like everyone agrees with them.  Funnily enough though, as Vex has pointed out, fucking up polls via Digg has amazingly NOT resulted in any sort of electoral presence for Ron Paul.  Incredible that.

trippinprincezz13

That's because the lizard people and the joos are working together to suppress all of Ron Paul's glory.

Or at least, I suppose that's the excuse.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cain

LIZARD JOOS!

Requesting someone edit this image to include a skull cap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They restarted the poll today and Paul isn't represented at all. I guess the Paulites haven't figured out there was a restart yet, so they haven't had a chance to descend like locusts with proxies to falsify the results.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2008, 08:43:08 PM
They restarted the poll today and Paul isn't represented at all. I guess the Paulites haven't figured out there was a restart yet, so they haven't had a chance to descend like locusts with proxies to falsify the results.

Or them and all their proxies got banned, fucking it up for everyone else who wanted to falsify results.

YEAH, THANKS A LOT GUYS!

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2008, 08:17:04 PM
LIZARD JOOS!

Requesting someone edit this image to include a skull cap:

:lulz:

Also,

Quote from: NigelThey restarted the poll today and Paul isn't represented at all. I guess the Paulites haven't figured out there was a restart yet, so they haven't had a chance to descend like locusts with proxies to falsify the results.

On my screen, it says the poll was restarted around 12:20 p.m. today, but shows Paul all over the US.  w/ 34%. Unless the map is of last week's results? Though the date does say 1/14 - 1/21?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, no, you're right! Wierd, I would have sworn he wasn't there before.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Cain

What did Obama teach when he was a lecturer?

Actually, Ron Paul would probably win, since he's a doctor.  Gravel too maybe, he's got an economics background...Thompson might be surprising as well, since he did Philosophy...

LMNO

I think it would work better as a discussion of the role science plays in government, and how they would prioritize the budget.