News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

THE CANCER KILLING PDCOM - Blow-by-Blow Coverage of Democratic Primary Race

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, January 04, 2008, 06:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

aaaahhahahah kuchinich won Ohio!

did ANYBODY see THAT coming?

frankly, I didn't even realize he was still in the race.

Cramulus

oops - he won the Congress seat, not the presidental primaries. MY BAD FOR THE BAD INFO

and that's what I get for reading the news in the elevator AT ALL

Jenne

:lulz: for Cram

And RWHN, I think this is exactly what the Dems deserve.   If their asses would've voted HALF as determinedly in the last fucking 8 years, we may not be in the mess we are today.

Let the fucking Dems suffer...I know we suffer with them, but damn, that should be old hat by now.

B_M_W

Dammit. I wanted this to be /over/ with. So tired of hearing people jabber about who sucks more, hillary or barack, and who is teh awesomest. Worse when its people you otherwise like and respect talking this way. (Not refering to anyone here, but to IRL people.)

Its as bad as dealing with the constant talk of the Packers before the last superbowl.  :x
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Cain

What we need to do is merge the two candidates into one.

GO HILLARBAMA!

Jenne

You know, I think it's the state I live in, but I never hear any "Obama Sucks" shit that isn't punditrized on teevee...don't know why.  I hear fears he might not pull through, but never anything on the man himself round hereabouts.

People talk shit on Hillary all the time, but then she kind of reminds them of every bitchy hatemongering chick they know.  *shrug*

Cramulus

Quote from: Cain on March 05, 2008, 04:52:20 PM
What we need to do is merge the two candidates into one.

GO HILLARBAMA!

:lulz: GO McHILLARBAMAIN

This is begging to be WOMP'd.

AFK

I read on MSNBC.com that Hillary has said she's willing to entertain being part of a ticket with Obama...

as long as it's Clinton/Obama and not vice versa. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Jon Stewart got her to admit that all 3 of them could end up in each others' cabinets when he interviewed her Monday night.

That tells you how close they all are in rhetoric.

tyrannosaurus vex

My problem with Hillary isn't her rhetoric or her positions on big issues (notwithstanding the fact that they are  all just politicians who never tackle truly important topics), but the fact that everybody hates her and a Hillary presidency would be another 4-8 years of gridlock.

Of course, the solution would be to elect McCain as president, and give Democrats more than a 2/3 majority in both houses of Congress so McCain can't do shit anyway.

It's surprising how easy it is to start subscribing to the partisan bullshit in election year. My chao isn't functioning properly.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

I thought the House Democrats luuuuuuuuuuuuuurved Hillary?

Sure, the rest of the country, including most progressive elements within the Democratic Party and pretty much 99% of anyone on the right hates her guts, but the same could be said of Bush, and it didn't really result in gridlock....

AFK

This is just my personal theory,

in general the Democrats who are rabid Hillary supporters are Democrats who are still obsessing about impeaching Bush and "getting" all of his goons.

in general the Democrats who are rabid Obama supporters are Democrats who want to forget Bush ever happened.

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cain on March 05, 2008, 05:49:01 PM

Sure, the rest of the country, including most progressive elements within the Democratic Party and pretty much 99% of anyone on the right hates her guts, but the same could be said of Bush, and it didn't really result in gridlock....
That's because the Dems have no fucking balls.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jenne

Quote from: vexati0n on March 05, 2008, 06:04:58 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 05, 2008, 05:49:01 PM

That's because the Dems have no fucking balls.

Word.

Cramulus

ugh

can't we just NOT pick a president this year?

A four year break from all this nonsense would be kind of pleasant, no?