News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Abortion is Murder

Started by hunter s.durden, January 10, 2008, 12:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: K-Scar on March 10, 2008, 05:15:31 PM
Let's not argue any more. Accept the fact that pro-lifers (who've bombed a couple of abortion centers that were also adoption centers) will always argue with pro-choicers (who've bombed exactly 0 churches).

speak for yourself.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

A.N. Other

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 10, 2008, 09:56:18 PM
Quote from: K-Scar on March 10, 2008, 05:15:31 PM
Let's not argue any more. Accept the fact that pro-lifers (who've bombed a couple of abortion centers that were also adoption centers) will always argue with pro-choicers (who've bombed exactly 0 churches).

speak for yourself.

I was, but I still don't know of any times when a churched was bombed because Pro-choicers decided it was a good idea to blow it up. And I'm speaking in cases that the reason was motivated by the Pro-life, Pro-choice argument.

Besides, I'm not up to current events. The last time I heard a church was bombed, it was by a KKK member because there were...well, you know how it goes.
"Wow, for an asshole, everyone loves you, honey." -My wife

East Coast Hustle

I'm pretty sure that if Pro-choicers started bombing churches en masse, that silly argument would be put to a stop right quick.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

A.N. Other

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 11, 2008, 11:57:16 PM
I'm pretty sure that if Pro-choicers started bombing churches en masse, that silly argument would be put to a stop right quick.

Of course it would be. Even if it was once, it would stop the argument. But, that's not the point.

The point is, I like arguing. The fact that it was only a few fanatics that blew shit up should have been the counterpoint. The few don't represent the many, see?
"Wow, for an asshole, everyone loves you, honey." -My wife

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

The Jacobins and Sans-culottes would've done it.

Which is pretty much good enough for me.

Vive la revolution!