News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Raising a Young Punster

Started by AFK, January 15, 2008, 03:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

So, we were playing this game last night.  I would stand in the middle of the hallway like I was a gate.  For my daughter to get through she had to say the password.  Everytime I'd ask her to name something different. 

For example, I'd say "The password is, something yellow"  and so she'd say Banana and I'd let her pass. 
Then maybe it was, 'Name something round", etc., etc. 

So, at one point I say "Name a Bird"  expecting her to say Penquin, ostrich, something like that. 

Nope, she looks at me and says "Frank".

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nurse Enabler

Quote from: The Spokesman for RWHN on January 22, 2008, 06:29:03 PM
So, we were playing this game last night.  I would stand in the middle of the hallway like I was a gate.  For my daughter to get through she had to say the password.  Everytime I'd ask her to name something different. 

For example, I'd say "The password is, something yellow"  and so she'd say Banana and I'd let her pass. 
Then maybe it was, 'Name something round", etc., etc. 

So, at one point I say "Name a Bird"  expecting her to say Penquin, ostrich, something like that. 

Nope, she looks at me and says "Frank".

Kids are cute and adorable. Especially if they are not yours. So you can hand them back to the parents.
Tell me you love me.  Don't make me get the box cutters.