News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Why the hell are you here?

Started by Mourning Star, February 01, 2008, 04:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourning Star

http://hammerzeit.blogspot.com/

Inspired by roger's style...  This hit me tonight.

Why the hell are you here?

Mixing it with the primates.  Dragging your knuckles and picking fleas?  OOK OOK! OOK OOK MOTHERFUCKER!

You're not like them and you know it!  You want to escape somewhere and be you? The REALLY REAL you?  TOO BAD! YOU CAN'T!  Unless you wanna be the next shack dwelling wacko...  But there IS something you can do.

Hopefully they already think you're one of them, so we can skip the lesson in camouflage.  Now, look around, there's some apes that are "different" aren't there?  They don't act like the other apes.  They look, and act and talk contrary to the rest.  You might even have spent some time with them, or thought maybe you'd belong better with them.  Want the secret? They're exactly like the rest! If any of them actually "gets" it and see's what you can see, they've already lost the game, they've already blown their chance to change things.  Since they chose to wear a different type of fur than the other, "normal" apes, they've been labeled as "Outsiders", or "Threats" or "Anarchists" or worse.  Any message they might have had, is now completely lost in preconceived notions.

So you, you're still in the clear right?  The rest of the knuckle draggers think you're just like them?  Are you starting to see just how great an opportunity you have?  The best place to be when you want to change things, improve things, or even just shake things up is right where you are, the inside!

So you want to start things, but where to begin?

The Discordian Society might be a place to start.

We're not waiting for you, but if you hurry there might still be some fun left when you get here.

Reverend M. Star K.S.C.

Cramulus

the other anonymous

Quote from: Mourning Star on February 01, 2008, 04:50:20 AM
Inspired by roger's style...

I'll say it first:

Not enough Hate.

You gotta shit it all out!

Dysfunctional Cunt

I like it!  I think it has just the right touch of hate to draw attention, but not enough to turn someone off.  Would make an excellent flyer!!!

:mittens:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think it's lovely. It appeals to everyone's desire to be unique and special, and also to everyone's desire to belong to a select group of special and unique people just like themselves.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Maybe the hate level is fine, but it could do to induce more paranoia of common people.  The cognitive dissonance would jar them enough to maybe induce them to latch onto us.

While it appeals to our uniqueness, the cynical people we really want more of will see right through it and not give us a second chance.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Khara on February 01, 2008, 05:14:20 PM
I like it!  I think it has just the right touch of hate to draw attention, but not enough to turn someone off.  Would make an excellent flyer!!!

:mittens:

This is the correct motorcycle. The balance of the Sacred Chao makes for a froody message.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Verbal Mike

Felix has a point, and yet :mittens:

Gonna probably make a flyer out of this myself (if you guys don't beat me to it) and convince someone back home to print it out and put it where I used to hang out with anarchists.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Verbal Mike

Okay, I've made a pdf for making half-A4 flyers out of this. Where would be a good place to upload it?
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cramulus

St Verbatim - watch out for incoming PMs

Verbal Mike

Thanks Cram!
link
This is just plain text. Dunno if any graphics would really enhance it.
The flyer has two flaws:
-The formatting is imperfect (but people won't notice this)
-The WWW address seems a bit too central to me... It might make the whole thing come off as an attempt to sell something...which is what it is, in a way, but this effect might need some tweaking to make it less of a factor.

Bharlion

THIS REPLY IS NSA APPROVED

I do not believe in conspiracies or anarchists. Social dissent is bad. Why would you want to rebel against watching American Idolatry or stop eating the CNN, BBC, FAUX or whatnots reporting?

I don't understand that. I think we live in the best of all possible worlds. Honestly. There is nothing wrong with being a cog in a faceless machine. I mean at least you get your apartment and illusion er. freedom. I mean real honest freedom that allows you to pick your own leaders and live your own life how you choose. I don't understand what the hubub is about. I think we should all just do what our respective governments tell us and  conform because what else would there to do. Rise up in bloody rebellion like animals? Honestly. Such nonsense.

So relax, citizens, ignore that feeling of the ground shifting beneath your feet, and discount any bizarre rumors you may have heard. The Americas are secure, the economy is great, and you have tons of stuff to watch on teevee. Well you did. Until the strike. Don't believe the lies about how revolutions happen just because there was nothing good on teevee. Also just to clarify JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald both died natural deaths in 1963, and everything has been great since then, anyway. Just grab a beer, turn on American Idol, and...

GO BACK TO SLEEP!

Thank you.

T
HE
S
LEEPERS
H
AVE
A
WOKEN.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Mourning Star

Quote from: Bharlion on February 05, 2008, 09:27:25 AM
THIS REPLY I...
[longwinded random ZOMG23PINEALFNORD DADA bullshit response here]

Just stop posting.  Your shortbus tour of the internets seems to have taken an improper detour and let you off at the wrong stop.

Mourning Star

Bumped because I'm still hoping for a big fancy flyer to be made outta this and am too lazy to do it my damn self.

Mourning Star

Bumping because I haven't posted in 2 years and don't want you fuckers to forget about me.