News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

The Internet, Me, and why I don't give a fuck.

Started by Suu, June 11, 2008, 02:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bones

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on June 12, 2008, 03:11:14 PM
Quote from: bones on June 12, 2008, 04:28:03 AM
ah Suu, the most crooked, broken and yellow teeth are still lovely when they're in a gorgeous smiling face. I'm sure your hatred is unjustified.

OH MY GOD do you know how obnoxious it is when RANDOM FUCKING STRANGERS walk up to me on the street and go "Why aren't you smiling, sweetie?" Like it is any of their fucking business! Like I should be smiling because ZOMG I AM WALKING DOWN THE STREET. PEOPLE MIGHT SEE ME. THEY MIGHT BE MADE SAD BY THE FACT THAT SOME TWENTY-SOMETHING CHICK ISN'T A RAY OF FUCKING SUNSHINE.

Hatred is ALWAYS justified. Not smiling is ALWAYS okay.

On that note...

Suu, fuckin' RAH! :mittens: x about a billionty

That is 110% troof and win.

1 TOTALLY agree, D-Cup. Shit 1 hate it when someone tells me to smile, 1 DO know how awfully obnoxious it is.. did 1 just do exactly that? omfg, so soz if i did!

but i didn't (mean to). Right there 1 was just trying to take away one additional superficial (and plain wrong!) reason NOT to smile. One that clearly wasn't the main issue in the first place: Bad teeth.

Quote from: bones on June 12, 2008, 04:28:03 AM
still, of course, that's no reason to plaster [on] a fake smile

1 was just saying that 1 used to be the same way, but lately 1'm finding the world's horrors to be full of mirth. And life seems more pleasant to me. That's all. And yes, I know that's just me, and any kind of suggestion to adopt my view is understandably unpleasant. arg i'm still doing it.

apologies from a patronizing & overassuming bastard.
filmmusic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

bones

cuz it only takes me half as many keys to press
filmmusic

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dido

Excuse me for being naive, but in what kind of bad trip do people walk up to strangers and tell them to smile???

Suu

People who are unusually nice. I blame a lot of it on psychiatric drugs.

bones

oh it's a painful thing. I think everyone should react badly, if someone tells you to smile you should immediately scream "IM NOT GUNA SMILE, MY [MOTHER/CHILD] JUST FUCKING DIED" or something similar.. that'll teach 'em

Quote from: Suu on June 12, 2008, 05:20:17 PM
:|

i think little i's look a bit silly when there's so many... seemed like the sort of thing ppl might do in order to save time on a forum.. then again 1'm pretty new to forums. As long as you understood it... 1 keep having to go to this page http://www.reference.com/search?q=tl%3Bdr to make sense of all the damn IAWTC's and shit..
filmmusic

Cain

Quote from: Dido on June 12, 2008, 05:21:05 PM
Excuse me for being naive, but in what kind of bad trip do people walk up to strangers and tell them to smile???

People with death wishes, it seems.

Dido

Suu

Quote from: bones on June 12, 2008, 05:30:41 PM
oh it's a painful thing. I think everyone should react badly, if someone tells you to smile you should immediately scream "IM NOT GUNA SMILE, MY [MOTHER/CHILD] JUST FUCKING DIED" or something similar.. that'll teach 'em

Quote from: Suu on June 12, 2008, 05:20:17 PM
:|

i think little i's look a bit silly when there's so many... seemed like the sort of thing ppl might do in order to save time on a forum.. then again 1'm pretty new to forums. As long as you understood it... 1 keep having to go to this page http://www.reference.com/search?q=tl%3Bdr to make sense of all the damn IAWTC's and shit..

No really, it's okay...we LIKE to use proper letters and spellings here at PD.com. SRSLY.

Cain

Jt could be worse, at least he's not replacjng all the J's with J's.

Suu

J thought that was just for personal pronoun use?

Cain

J have decjded that no longer appljes.  J = J now, no exceptions.

bones

filmmusic

Suu

Quote from: Cain on June 12, 2008, 05:45:19 PM
J have decjded that no longer appljes.  J = J now, no exceptions.

So if J=J, then I= ?