News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

New Insight!

Started by Church of What's Happening Now, July 20, 2008, 08:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Church of What's Happening Now

We did our black Mass tonight.

Afterwards we were discussing the meaning of life and the topic of Moses and the burning bush came up. We have conclusive proof that the burning bush was a burning Marijuana plant.  After Moses gazed upon the  marijuana plant and its sacred fumes he heard the voice of God coming from the plant, and...

Verbal Mike

Yeah, you probably want to keep that kind of bullshit to yourself for a while here, until we've seen evidence you're capable of saying something useful.
kthxbye
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cainad (dec.)

People getting random bad trips would go a long way towards explaining the weirdness that's come out of the Middle East, though...

Holy cow! The Bible is a Golden Apple of Discord! Think about it.

Cainad,
Indulging a little bit of Pinealism now and then

Verbal Mike

Yes, and this idea is so terribly original... I mean every lifeless stoner EVAR must have had this "revelation" at some point or another. :roll:
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cainad (dec.)

50 posts, man. Be a sport.

Verbal Mike

Fuck that.
Okay, fine.
Let me rephrase:
Sombunal people on peedycom don't like hippie bullshit, especially since it seems mosbunal newcomers can do nothing but spout said bullshit. Hence, you might want to keep this kind of "insight" secret until you've established yourself as a worthy and interesting poster. Otherwise, your posts may go unread, or get massively flamed in a manner much akin to a kitten being fought over by a pack of starved hunting dogs.

A part of me just died inside from saying that. Happy now, Cainad? ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am guessing seventeen.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

Meh.  This isn't nearly as weird as the Mushroom Jesus theory.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Church of What's Happening Now

Actually I am going to be 38 on July 30. I am sorry some of you did not appreciate the parody. I am just really sick of Bible-thumpers and their BS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Church of What's Happening Now on July 20, 2008, 11:33:33 PM
Actually I am going to be 38 on July 30. I am sorry some of you did not appreciate the parody. I am just really sick of Bible-thumpers and their BS.

That's because you're looking at it wrong.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on July 20, 2008, 04:22:29 PM
I am guessing seventeen.

Restrain your killer ovaries, Nigel.  He seems to be in the 1st phase of waking up, and is still running from one extreme to the other...and that can happen at any age.  Soon enough, he'll realize the hideous truth.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: Verbatim on July 20, 2008, 03:50:52 PM
Yes, and this idea is so terribly original... I mean every lifeless stoner EVAR must have had this "revelation" at some point or another. :roll:

I only ever had revelations about Hitlers pie cutter.

I feel like I missed out now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on July 20, 2008, 07:14:09 PM
I am guessing seventeen.
:argh!:

LOL, I should have said "a sheltered seventeen". Sometimes I forget that you're not an old fuck like me. :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 20, 2008, 11:51:13 PM
I am guessing seventeen.

Restrain your killer ovaries, Nigel.  He seems to be in the 1st phase of waking up, and is still running from one extreme to the other...and that can happen at any age.  Soon enough, he'll realize the hideous truth.

Seventeen isn't a BAD thing, necessarily... I mean, if it weren't illegal... ;)