News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

What could go wrong? - The Thread

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, August 18, 2008, 05:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

wade

just outside my home town, in the woods some mother fucker built munchkin land..  tons of miniture buildings with all kinds of weird shit.... very creepy!
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

trillian

I could never do urban exploration though... all that wandering around in the woods at night breaking into buildings that look like horror movie sets while dodging mysterious men in mysterious uniforms is just too creepy for me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The urban growth boundary here means that there are very few abandoned places in the city, but there is good stuff outside the city.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: trillian on August 21, 2008, 02:26:19 AM
I could never do urban exploration though... all that wandering around in the woods at night breaking into buildings that look like horror movie sets while dodging mysterious men in mysterious uniforms is just too creepy for me.

I prefer rural exploration, all the creepiness with a third of the actual danger.

trillian

That there is why I has this here scattergun:

...and of course, zombie repellant:

trillian

the number one rule of anywhere that's dark is that THERE ARE ALWAYS ZOMBIES.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Sir Squid Diddimus

probably.

the ones we have here are all hairy, tanned, STINKwarts on the ass of highway 50.

i imagine subway hobos to be like those albino lizard things with no eyes that live in caves and never see the light of day that are there one minute and when you turn your head they disappear

Richter

Quote from: iPhone on August 21, 2008, 02:42:10 AM
Quote from: trillian on August 21, 2008, 02:26:19 AM

I prefer rural exploration, all the creepiness with a third of the actual danger.

This is true.  Park rangers are less likely to shoot first.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Speaking of albino lizards, on Monday when I was down in The Hole I saw an adult Giant Pacific Salamander AND several albino fish, one of which was at least 6" long. I wish I'd brought my camera!

Also, when we were near the bottom we smelled spray paint, because other people were in there with us. One of them was apparently named "Claire", because she wrote her name on the wall, along with a picture of a lion, a dinosaur, and something else I don't remember. They were gone by the time we got up near the top though, probably scared shitless by whatever freaks were coming up at them from the bottom.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."