News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

What's next?

Started by Janvier, September 11, 2008, 04:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

You should give it to the McCain/Palin campaign. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Janvier

Quote from: Ratatosk on September 11, 2008, 04:22:19 PMJanvier will probably get bored and leave, or catch the current of the site and modify his posting to fit the audience. I hope for the latter, because he does seem to be a thinking person, rather than a cabbage.
I'll post something interesting again when I have something interesting to post. I dumped a whole lot of stuff I was working on at first, but regardless of whether people really read it and understood it, I don't have anything quite like that at the ready now. I'll probably modify my posting eventually, but I needed to prove someone wrong who stated that you "can't troll a troll religion".

That One Guy

Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:16:43 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on September 11, 2008, 04:22:19 PMJanvier will probably get bored and leave, or catch the current of the site and modify his posting to fit the audience. I hope for the latter, because he does seem to be a thinking person, rather than a cabbage.
I'll post something interesting again when I have something interesting to post. I dumped a whole lot of stuff I was working on at first, but regardless of whether people really read it and understood it, I don't have anything quite like that at the ready now. I'll probably modify my posting eventually, but I needed to prove someone wrong who stated that you "can't troll a troll religion".

Nothing new and exciting to see here folks - just in case there was any lingering doubt, it's another of the "troll the trolls" types. Joy.

/pledge
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Janvier

Quote from: That One Guy on September 15, 2008, 02:50:25 PM
Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:16:43 PM

Nothing new and exciting to see here folks - just in case there was any lingering doubt, it's another of the "troll the trolls" types. Joy.

/pledge
You haven't read a lot of what I've written, have you?

East Coast Hustle

every word of it.

and for what it's worth, it's ALL useless drivel.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Janvier

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 15, 2008, 03:26:42 PM
every word of it.

What does "useless drivel" mean? Because maybe it means something other than what I think it does : O
Also, regardless of your answer, I suppose you would consider the following to be useless drivel as well:
"All men are doing the same things; they just call them differently."
Right?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 13, 2008, 08:20:44 PM
Janvier, you fucking idiot.

you just reported my post.

to me. telling me you didn't believe me about this being my site.

now I have your email address.

oops.

That is the fucking funnay.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 15, 2008, 03:26:42 PM
every word of it.

What does "useless drivel" mean? Because maybe it means something other than what I think it does : O
Also, regardless of your answer, I suppose you would consider the following to be useless drivel as well:
"All men are doing the same things; they just call them differently."
Right?

All humans are of equal value, but some are better communicators than others. Cain is a really good example of that. Daruko is another. Read their posts and see if you can figure out what I mean.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mangrove

Quote from: Janvier on September 11, 2008, 07:23:05 AM
Cast: Ryan Seacrest Simon Cowell Randy Jackson Paula Abdul Smug Religionists of various stripes The Bovine Millions  ACT 1 SCENE 1. RS: Hi! I'm Ryan Seacrest...and when I'm not busy pretending to date Teri Hatcher (catch her in season 3 of Desparate Housewives), I like to host this new show...... FALSE IDOL (Cue opening credits & music. CGI montage of various religious symbols, figures, institutions etc) RS: Tonight, we begin the search to find America's best prophet/cult leader/whacko. Here's what happened at our New York auditions. ACT 1 SCENE 2. (sweeping camera shots of hundreds of devotees hanging around outside on the street, waving to the TV crew and clutching their scriptures & audition number sheets) (interior shot: religious hopefuls sat waiting inside building. RS approaches) RS: Hi, I'm the entirely heterosexual Ryan Seacrest. Contestant 1: (dismissive glare) RS: Err...uhh...what's your name? C1: I'm AL Aqbar Jihadi! Silence you fornicating western dog!! (Seacrest looks askance into camera and backs away slowly) ACT 1 SCENE 3 (inside audtion room. the judges are behind a desk drinking COCA COLA, except paula who is drinking vodka out of a brown paper bag. simon is looking bored) SC: Okay Contestant 1. What is your name and where are you from? C1: I AM AL AQBAR JIHADI! I AM 24 YEARS OLD AND I'M FROM WISCONSIN!! SC: [bemused] RJ: Aight dawg...let's hear it. PA: I LURRVE YUO! C1: ALLAH WILL SEVER THE HEAD FROM THE GREAT AMERICAN SATAN!! HE WILL BOIL YOUR STOMACHS IN HELL!!! THE BLOOD OF 234 GAZILLION MUSLIMS IS ON YOUR HANDS!!! SC: Stop! Stop! STOP!! That was the WORST koranic sabre rattling I've heard in months. It was just appauling Osama-karaoke. PA: I LIKE YOUR SHOES!! RJ: Ok dawg, check it out. I recorded with Khomeni back in '79 and you just didn't bring it tonight. SC: You're not even Middle Eastern, are you? C1: F*** you! You don't know nothin' about me! I've got more theological talent than all of you motherf*****s. [C1 exits] (cuts to advert by Ford. Carrie Underwood is ploughed down by Kermit the Frog driving a hybrid SUV) ACT 1 SCENE 4. (back to the audition room) PA: I HATE YUO [girlie punches SC in the arm] [the next contestant arrives] C2: Repent!! Repent!! You must realize that God sent his only son Jesus because of his love for mankind....and if you don't....then well, you'll BURN!!! ALL THE HOMOS, JEWS & LIBERALS WILL BURN!! MWAA HAAA HAA HAA...THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD!! The Judges: ??? [security takes C2 away, but not before administering a Rodney King-esque beat down] PA: Byee!!!!! [hiccups] ACT 2 SCENE 1. (It is the near the end of the day, the judges are weary, Paula is only a shot glass away from unconsciousness. C3 arrives) SC: And you are? C3: Elijah Greenbaum. SC: And what are you going to do for us tonight? C3: I'd like to do a song entitled 'Counting the nostril hairs of Yahweh.' SC: NEXT! ACT 2 SCENE 2. [hundreds of clips edited together - buddhists, newagers, wiccans, hindus, toltec shaman etc etc are all chastised by Simon's threatening English accent] ACT 2 SCENE 3. RJ: This is the last one I'm hearing today. PA: [is hunched over the desk, partially undressed] SC: If this f****** shite show doesn't pick up soon, I'm f****** going back to London tonight. [C4 appears] SC: [very impatient...yes, even more than usual] RJ: What's up dawg......etc? C4: Everyone is in a Black Iron Prison....except me SC: Oh thank f*** for that. You're through to the next round.

Now I get to write my own second act ^___________^

The content of this post is property of SSOOKN.
Please do not write a second act, the first was sufficient.
It is strongly advised that you come up with your own ideas.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Janvier

Quote from: Mangrove on September 16, 2008, 07:34:41 PM
Quote from: Janvier on September 11, 2008, 07:23:05 AM
Cast: Ryan Seacrest Simon Cowell Randy Jackson Paula Abdul Smug Religionists of various stripes The Bovine Millions  ACT 1 SCENE 1. RS: Hi! I'm Ryan Seacrest...and when I'm not busy pretending to date Teri Hatcher (catch her in season 3 of Desparate Housewives), I like to host this new show...... FALSE IDOL (Cue opening credits & music. CGI montage of various religious symbols, figures, institutions etc) RS: Tonight, we begin the search to find America's best prophet/cult leader/whacko. Here's what happened at our New York auditions. ACT 1 SCENE 2. (sweeping camera shots of hundreds of devotees hanging around outside on the street, waving to the TV crew and clutching their scriptures & audition number sheets) (interior shot: religious hopefuls sat waiting inside building. RS approaches) RS: Hi, I'm the entirely heterosexual Ryan Seacrest. Contestant 1: (dismissive glare) RS: Err...uhh...what's your name? C1: I'm AL Aqbar Jihadi! Silence you fornicating western dog!! (Seacrest looks askance into camera and backs away slowly) ACT 1 SCENE 3 (inside audtion room. the judges are behind a desk drinking COCA COLA, except paula who is drinking vodka out of a brown paper bag. simon is looking bored) SC: Okay Contestant 1. What is your name and where are you from? C1: I AM AL AQBAR JIHADI! I AM 24 YEARS OLD AND I'M FROM WISCONSIN!! SC: [bemused] RJ: Aight dawg...let's hear it. PA: I LURRVE YUO! C1: ALLAH WILL SEVER THE HEAD FROM THE GREAT AMERICAN SATAN!! HE WILL BOIL YOUR STOMACHS IN HELL!!! THE BLOOD OF 234 GAZILLION MUSLIMS IS ON YOUR HANDS!!! SC: Stop! Stop! STOP!! That was the WORST koranic sabre rattling I've heard in months. It was just appauling Osama-karaoke. PA: I LIKE YOUR SHOES!! RJ: Ok dawg, check it out. I recorded with Khomeni back in '79 and you just didn't bring it tonight. SC: You're not even Middle Eastern, are you? C1: F*** you! You don't know nothin' about me! I've got more theological talent than all of you motherf*****s. [C1 exits] (cuts to advert by Ford. Carrie Underwood is ploughed down by Kermit the Frog driving a hybrid SUV) ACT 1 SCENE 4. (back to the audition room) PA: I HATE YUO [girlie punches SC in the arm] [the next contestant arrives] C2: Repent!! Repent!! You must realize that God sent his only son Jesus because of his love for mankind....and if you don't....then well, you'll BURN!!! ALL THE HOMOS, JEWS & LIBERALS WILL BURN!! MWAA HAAA HAA HAA...THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD!! The Judges: ??? [security takes C2 away, but not before administering a Rodney King-esque beat down] PA: Byee!!!!! [hiccups] ACT 2 SCENE 1. (It is the near the end of the day, the judges are weary, Paula is only a shot glass away from unconsciousness. C3 arrives) SC: And you are? C3: Elijah Greenbaum. SC: And what are you going to do for us tonight? C3: I'd like to do a song entitled 'Counting the nostril hairs of Yahweh.' SC: NEXT! ACT 2 SCENE 2. [hundreds of clips edited together - buddhists, newagers, wiccans, hindus, toltec shaman etc etc are all chastised by Simon's threatening English accent] ACT 2 SCENE 3. RJ: This is the last one I'm hearing today. PA: [is hunched over the desk, partially undressed] SC: If this f****** shite show doesn't pick up soon, I'm f****** going back to London tonight. [C4 appears] SC: [very impatient...yes, even more than usual] RJ: What's up dawg......etc? C4: Everyone is in a Black Iron Prison....except me SC: Oh thank f*** for that. You're through to the next round.

Now I get to write my own second act ^___________^

The content of this post is property of SSOOKN.
Please do not write a second act, the first was sufficient.
It is strongly advised that you come up with your own ideas.
Yeah, sure. I'm just using it for inspiration. I guess I don't really want to be involved with the BIP. The pessimistic tone pissed me off anyway. (And yes, I know about the "Golden Sphere of Possibility", I just feel the entire metaphor is just worded in a downbeat way. Not my style...)

Mangrove

Quote from: Janvier on September 16, 2008, 07:57:45 PM
Yeah, sure. I'm just using it for inspiration. I guess I don't really want to be involved with the BIP. The pessimistic tone pissed me off anyway. (And yes, I know about the "Golden Sphere of Possibility", I just feel the entire metaphor is just worded in a downbeat way. Not my style...)

Transcending one's revulsion is a strategy in some Tantric cults.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Janvier

Quote from: Mangrove on September 16, 2008, 09:17:17 PM

I have transcended revulsion. But that doesn't mean I don't know what's good for me. I follow my own diet.

Anch

Quote from: Janvier on September 16, 2008, 09:43:48 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on September 16, 2008, 09:17:17 PM

I have transcended revulsion. But that doesn't mean I don't know what's good for me. I follow my own diet.

:lulz:

help I'm trapped in a online-personality-machine and can't escargh

Chairman Risus

Roger, I aspire to one day have enemies as dedicated as yours.  It means you're doing something right.

AFK

Laz?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.