News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

surrender.

Started by Horab Fibslager, March 30, 2004, 02:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

i could write an elongated, overly verbose article explaining this, but the whole article can be summed up in one word.

surrender.
Hell is other people.

Tallgeese

That was an album by the Chemical Brothers.
"What?"
-Richard M. Nixon

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Resistance is fertile!!!!!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

DJ Zelian

Capacitance is futile!
Reaching out to embrace the random
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: horabi could write an elongated, overly verbose article explaining this, but the whole article can be summed up in one word.

surrender.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPER!  EAT LEAD, YA LOUSY SCREW!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Sorry, I'm not french.

DJ Zelian

Quote from: HotsumaSorry, I'm not french.

That's "Sorry, I'm not Freedom."
Reaching out to embrace the random
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come

Guido Finucci

Point Zelian. The score is now ten past beer o'clock.

Horab Fibslager

well guess what? time's up and it's beer thirty. now i'm gonna surrender to the uber-reality of hot chicks crowding round everytime i bust open an ice cold <brand name> brew.
Hell is other people.

Malaul

::snickers at the term Beer Thirty::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Tallgeese

I wish I still had a "beer thirty" on my clock. Now I've got "zero-dark-thirty"
"What?"
-Richard M. Nixon

Malaul

you could always crack the clock open and change the face plate

I did that once
good times
litterally!
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

^^lame, why did I Think that was funny when I first typed it?
Coito ergo sum

eighteen buddha strike

Because we're all gonna die!