News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

fucking with the troupe

Started by the last yatto, October 07, 2008, 01:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Today was a normal day like any other. Dreamt about my commune with Che flag above my bed and the mannifeso under comrade soviet party sleeping set. I woke up, followed my usual morning routine or not, decided on sugar coated golden apple scraps, had a bowl or two. Then decided it was time and left my comfortable home. My comfortable little box on the hillside.  Boarded the Mass transportation into downtown, people and the bus are generally to be avoided unlike Airplanes has better single serving friends, who also happen to be screened for weapons but EVERYONE on the bus gets drunk none the less eh? well maybe not the Pilot of this eight wheel beast. Anyways on the bus, well it wasn't that empty and there wasnt many single seats, but a few. Calm was the ride over the hills and through the woods. The ride went along the street, and here I am my own business. Sometimes paying attention to some conversation here and there, not trying to be noisy but listening for key things. About the beetdoom of some sports game or whatever, or details of their life with this or that person. You know usually cabbage type stuff.

Now Ive set a mood let me tell you what happen,
or was allowed to transpire or not.
Here is written where IT HAPPEN
or toke place

"Hey man is this seat taken"
asked some handsome dark haired set with the usual high and tight cut male. Wearing his jock uniform tho instead of pimping some sport like he used to do back in the Highschool days it was now US ARMY, using it with the same uppity attitude. You know the type, pushed kids into lockers, borrowed lunch money. Dated the popular girls. Didn't hang out with losers

"YEAH I MIND YOU FUCKING BABY KILLER"
I think I finally snapped hearing these words come out of my mouth. His right hand connected with my JAWBONE. Spinning I sat back down in my chair. The driver unaware that his country was already being defending by the armed services, started to notice this commotion with watchful eyes of what was going on as with the rest of the bus.

Most people would defend their country when asked to do so, not I, and I don't think this is a bad thing, but would people really put this much effort into defending a Roman soldier back in the day, sure they were smart enough to avoid conversation and usually just let the legion of soldiers do whatever they wish for fear of angering them like some almighty in the sky. Well some villages might, for you see there was No good shits over there and had nothing or were bored not sure on ancient history here. Anyways they wanted what the good shits had here, or there WAIT WHERE AM I? o yeah on a bus with a mild concussion screaming like a girl, that you just hit me, yeah really a  fine example of an alpha male archtype.

At this point the conversation is a blur.

Defending imperialism,

YOU NO GOOD SHIT.

NOTHING BUT A Bouncer for Uncle Sam,

So go ahead toss me off the bus like some unwashed hippie,

*sniff* actually i could use a shower

fnord.  I did the wage slave thing

Agrestic illusion
"Yea sure man have a seat"
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

hooplala

I'm going to wait this out in my bunker.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Payne

Nah, he's only living up to peoples (ECH and I's) expectation of him.

He gets stick for insulting veterans, so he decides to write a rant to give them more stick.

Because that's what any Discordian/SubGenius/Upright-Ape-With-Opposable-Thumbs would do, right?

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Adios

Who the fuck is this little emo? Whoever it is has avoided my radar until now.

Baby killer? Not since Vietnam have I heard such bullshit. If I actually believed your bullshit I would laugh like a loon over the punch. Too bad it didn't really happen.

Cramulus

I'm confused. Why didn't you let the guy sit down?

Because he was handsome and wearing a uniform?

and you took a swing at him?

dude I'm sorry to say I think you got what you paid for,

exact change.

the last yatto

Quote from: Cramulus on October 07, 2008, 01:39:03 PM
I'm confused. Why didn't you let the guy sit down?

I did.

fnord.  I did the wage slave thing
Agrestic illusion
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

ah, I heard the echo of that scene from Forrest Gump

"Seat's Taken"

but why'd you hit him?

and what's the agrestic illusion?

the last yatto

like an anerisian one but different or not

and there was no hitting, not even flirting

Cramulus

oh wait, he hit you. I'm reading everything all backwards today apparently.

Anyway, your response didn't really answer the question. Still trying to make sense of

Quotefnord.  I did the wage slave thing
Agrestic illusion

which you've said twice now, including the OP.

what's the illusion and what does it have to do with the story?

the last yatto

I added the "." and Captial  letter to make it a bit clearer.

I did the wage slave thing = let him sit cause he wasnt really that bad of a guy.
and getting into a fight over something petty as such.

not sure what the Illusion is, maybe an attempt at a dream movement were reality wasnt real

East Coast Hustle

the only real problem was that the soldier stopped hitting yatto while he were still capable of speech and typing.

babykiller, indeed.

my ex-housemate got drunk and started calling my other housemate's brothers "babykillers" a few weeks ago.

we beat him so badly that he left the state the next day in fear of his life.

if you have valid criticism of the troops themselves (as opposed to the people ordering them around), that's cool. Calling someone a "babykiller" when they've been risking their life on a daily basis in what they view (probably misguidedly) as an effort to defend their country's vital interests is just ignorant and fucked up.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

the last yatto

i reject the fact they are untounchable cause they are apart of the warrior caste.
And it wasnt me me who thinks babykillers, or burger king, its what you all propped me up to be previously
so I was having fun with it.

In vietnam it was more valid as mass punishment was more common cause the media wasnt as good as today.
Abuse today is much more controlled and hidden, which is why I distrust them but wont call them out for the tools they are.

Cramulus

so did you get the sense that this guy personally killed a baby? Or do you just hate everybody in a uniform who represents THE MAN?

East Coast Hustle

who said anything about being untouchable?

Quoteif you have valid criticism of the troops themselves (as opposed to the people ordering them around), that's cool. Calling someone a "babykiller" when they've been risking their life on a daily basis in what they view (probably misguidedly) as an effort to defend their country's vital interests is just ignorant and fucked up.

I'm beginning to think that IRL you do alot of screeching.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

the last yatto

no one said untouchable I was merely reaching when it wasnt required.
no you are missing me. I see them on the same level as police, fire and Doctors (well most) and nurses
NOT ABOVE THEM

the Letterman's jacket  did set some rivally going since I am a leather jacket type