This thread is now about Furries, for some reason. Formerly: "So. Anonymous."

Started by Alfred Rhazi, November 07, 2008, 05:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Quote from: Net on November 12, 2008, 03:28:27 AM
Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 12, 2008, 03:06:15 AM
Nope. Dead serious.

Perhaps you can explain to me the difference.

One is strongly associated with sexual abuse, the other isn't anymore, except by ignorant backwater hicks.

Fucktard.

Would you let a furry teach your children?
Formerly something else...

shadowfurry23

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on November 12, 2008, 03:00:28 AM
Your reading comprehension is shit.  To reiterate, I don't like furries because they have to pretend to be animals to feel sexy.  :vom:

Have to?  Not in my experience - I have no clue where you even got that idea.  Want to?  Of course, that's what makes them furries.

But by all means, keep talking out of your ass.
This play, however, is an affirmation of life—not an attempt to bring order out of chaos nor to suggest improvements in creation, but simply a way of waking up to the very life we're living, which is so excellent once one gets one's mind and one's desires out of its way and lets it act of its own accord. - John Cage

shadowfurry23

Nope. Dead serious.

One is strongly associated with animal abuse, the other doesn't abuse anyone.

Fucktard.

That "strong association" exists ONLY IN YOUR MIND.

Get over it.   Seriously, are you one of those people who thinks every single Catholic priest fucks little boys?
This play, however, is an affirmation of life—not an attempt to bring order out of chaos nor to suggest improvements in creation, but simply a way of waking up to the very life we're living, which is so excellent once one gets one's mind and one's desires out of its way and lets it act of its own accord. - John Cage

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 12, 2008, 03:38:05 AM
Nope. Dead serious.

Fucktard.

Would you let a furry fuck your dog?

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Quote from: shadowfist23 on November 12, 2008, 03:42:47 AM
Nope. Dead serious.

Fucktard.

That "strong association" exists ONLY IN YOUR MIND.

Get over it.   Seriously, are you one of those people who thinks every single Catholic priest fucks little boys?

I do think Catholic priests are more likely to fuck little boys than the general population.

And I do think furries are more likely to abuse animals or children than the general population.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Net on November 12, 2008, 01:48:59 AM
Quote from: Ratatosk on November 11, 2008, 10:02:33 PM
Quote from: Net on November 11, 2008, 09:29:00 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on November 11, 2008, 09:26:04 PM
Quote from: Net on November 11, 2008, 09:21:47 PM
It's the bestiality component that makes it too fucked up for me.

hm.... i must've misread something somewhere. i thought it was the child nature of cartoon animals that made it unpalatable for you....

It does.

Combine that with the bestiality element and I'd just like to kick someone in the face.

Shadowfist's post seems pretty similar to the positions held by the few furries I know.

Ok, well that doesn't seem to be all that rational, but its entirely understandable. Personal opinion surely forms most of our reality ;-)

However, beyond the personal opinions of the posts here... it doesn't seem that there's any objective reason that furries would be more or less bad/troublesome/problematic/whatever than any other random weird fetish.

So before anyone takes this the wrong way... let me state clearly that I don't care what your personal opinions are, or what your opinion of furries are. I am not trying to say 'not rational therefore wrong". I'm really looking at my own opinion on this and trying to decide if there is some reason for it, or if its just another arbitrary brick in the wall of my BiP.

So far, it appears to be a brick for most of us, does anyone disagree? (and again, nothing wrong with picking and choosing which bricks to keep, if you want to have a wall ;-) ).

You fucked up my quote. Edit your post and fix it.

Also, invoking "objectivity" about this to support your own personal opinion is utter bullshit unless you have some hard evidence to cite.

Shadowfist's experience just supports my position that furries are closely associated with bestiality.

Sorry about that error, it was unintentional. It's fixed.

As for the second line, I meant objective as in outside of your opinion (like for example the stuff Shadowfist mentioned)... myself, I'm still trying to decide what my opinion is.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

shadowfurry23

Quote from: Net on November 12, 2008, 03:46:23 AM
Nope. Dead serious.

Fucktard.

Would you let a faggot fuck your child?  Because you know, all furries fuck animals, and all faggots fuck children.

It's a widely believed fact!

PS: You are full of shit.

Quote from: shadowfist23 on November 12, 2008, 03:52:33 AM
Quote from: Net on November 12, 2008, 03:46:23 AM
Nope. Dead serious.

Fucktard.

Would you let a faggot fuck your child?  Because you know, all furries fuck animals, and all faggots fuck children.

It's a widely believed fact!

PS: You are full of shit.

I think most furries want to fuck animals but most are too afraid of the animal.

So they just pretend.

ETA: Your slur is despicable. Get fucked to death by a dolphin, shithead.

shadowfurry23

Quote from: shadowfist23 on November 12, 2008, 03:52:33 AM
I think most furries want to fuck animals but most are too afraid of the animal.

So they just pretend.

I can't tell if you're trolling, or if you really are that full of shit.  In any case, you have no understanding whatsoever of the topic at hand.  You are full of prejudices that you are refusing to shed.  I wonder why?

Anyway, you may be full of shit, but it's not fatal or permanent.  Sit back and let all that shit out, take a big healthy dump, then reconsider your opinion based on actual evidence.

I suspect you have a great love of animals, and are offended by the thought of them being hurt.  Rest assured that they are not being hurt.  All the zoophiles I have met are timid, gentle people who would never harm any animal.  I suspect you're having trouble with the idea than an animal could enjoy sexual relations with a human, because they cannot indicate consent.  However, in my experience it's usually pretty easy to spot an abused animal, and I don't think that's the case here.   Difficult to wrap your head around maybe, but its a funny old world, innit?

Also:
Quote from: Net on November 12, 2008, 03:49:16 AM
And I do think furries are more likely to abuse animals or children than the general population.

Children?  Where in the world did you get THAT from?  Really, WTF?

shadowfurry23

Quote from: Net on November 12, 2008, 03:57:46 AM

You seem to have added this later.  I was only attempting to point out how absurd your prejudice is.  Really, you seem to be seeing any self-described furry as a potential animal abuser, and that is just as absurd as seeing any homosexual as a potential child molester.

It is your slur that is despicable.  I am merely trying to show you that.

Quote from: shadowfist23 on November 12, 2008, 04:14:56 AM
Quote from: Net on November 12, 2008, 03:57:46 AM

You seem to have added this later.  I was only attempting to point out how absurd your prejudice is.  Really, you seem to be seeing any self-described furry as a potential animal abuser, and that is just as absurd as seeing any homosexual as a potential child molester.

It is your slur that is despicable.  I am merely trying to show you that.

No, they are qualitatively different.

Most homosexuals don't go to great lengths to pretend to be children in order to have sex. Most relate to one another as adults.

Furries DO go to great lengths to pretend to be childish animals in order to have sex. Some even are outspoken animal fuckers that try to rationalize that the animal likes it.

Where have I heard a similar argument? Oh yeah, NAMBLA.

Kai

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 12, 2008, 03:36:31 AM
Quote from: Kai on November 12, 2008, 03:08:38 AM
Nope. Dead serious.

I'd rather just call you an idiot for comparing furries with transsexuals.

That's definitely the easier choice.

Its also the choice with greater capacity for lulz.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Bruno

Pfffft, Some furries do this, some furries do that.

Some heterosexual men are child molesters.

Conclusion: Heterosexual men are bad!

Your arguement is weak, and your hate is weak and comprised mostly of irrational fear.

You should consider becoming a Republican.
Formerly something else...

Kai

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 12, 2008, 04:34:30 AM
Pfffft, Some furries do this, some furries do that.

Some heterosexual men are child molesters.

Conclusion: Heterosexual men are bad!

Your arguement is weak, and your hate is weak and comprised mostly of irrational fear.

You should consider becoming a Republican.

My argument is that you are a dumbfuck that can't tell the difference between a transsexual and a furry.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish