News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

This thread is now about Furries, for some reason. Formerly: "So. Anonymous."

Started by Alfred Rhazi, November 07, 2008, 05:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowfurry23

Quote from: Net on November 12, 2008, 04:22:44 AM
Furries DO go to great lengths to pretend to be childish animals in order to have sex.

You really don't get it - you have no idea what you're talking about.  I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong but you're not accepting it.  You are slandering an entire community of which you know little to nothing.  You are no different than the person that claims that homosexuals recruit young children.  

I'm done trying to explain it to you though.  You go right on being a bigot, if that's what makes you happy.  
This play, however, is an affirmation of life—not an attempt to bring order out of chaos nor to suggest improvements in creation, but simply a way of waking up to the very life we're living, which is so excellent once one gets one's mind and one's desires out of its way and lets it act of its own accord. - John Cage

Bruno

Quote from: Kai on November 12, 2008, 04:32:38 AM
Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 12, 2008, 03:36:31 AM
Quote from: Kai on November 12, 2008, 03:08:38 AM
Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 12, 2008, 03:06:15 AM
Nope. Dead serious.

Perhaps you can explain to me the difference.

I'd rather just call you an idiot for comparing furries with transsexuals.

That's definitely the easier choice.

Its also the choice with greater capacity for lulz.

Lulz away then, sugarpance. I accept your concession and declare victory.
Formerly something else...

Kai

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 12, 2008, 04:39:10 AM
Nope. Dead serious.

I've been laughing at you since you said you were serious.  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Kai

Quote from: shadowfist23 on November 12, 2008, 04:36:51 AM
Furries DO go to great lengths to pretend to be childish animals in order to have sex.

You really don't get it - you have no idea what you're talking about.  I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong but you're not accepting it.  You are slandering an entire community of which you know little to nothing.  You are no different than the person that claims that homosexuals recruit young children. 

I'm done trying to explain it to you though.  You go right on being a bigot, if that's what makes you happy. 

Quote from: ECHIf hating racists make me a bigot, then I am a bigot.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Bruno

Quote from: Kai on November 12, 2008, 04:40:33 AM
Nope. Dead serious.

First they laughed at the Jews.
I didn't give a shit ...Jews are funny!

Kai

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 12, 2008, 04:46:27 AM
Quote from: Kai on November 12, 2008, 04:40:33 AM
Nope. Dead serious.

First they laughed at the Jews.
I didn't give a shit ...Jews are funny!

No see, I'm not even laughing at furries. I'm laughing at your idiocy in comparing furries with transsexuals. I'm laughing at YOU.  :lulz:

shadowfurry23

You really don't get it - you have no idea what you're talking about.  I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong but you're not accepting it.  You are slandering an entire community of which you know little to nothing.  You are no different than the person that claims that homosexuals recruit young children.  

I'm done trying to explain it to you though.  You go right on being a bigot, if that's what makes you happy.  

Actually I lied, I've got one more:

"Childish animals."   LOL!
This play, however, is an affirmation of life—not an attempt to bring order out of chaos nor to suggest improvements in creation, but simply a way of waking up to the very life we're living, which is so excellent once one gets one's mind and one's desires out of its way and lets it act of its own accord. - John Cage

Bruno

QuoteNo see, I'm not even laughing at furries. I'm laughing at your idiocy in comparing furries with transsexuals. I'm laughing at YOU.  :lulz:

And yet you still can't explain the difference.

One thinks they're something they biologically are not.

The other thinks they're something they biologically are not.

Same --> Same

Granted, some furries don't actually believe that they're some anthropomorphic animal inside for realz, they just like dressing up like animals.

This is more analogous to cross-dressing.

Kai

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 12, 2008, 04:57:33 AM
QuoteNo see, I'm not even laughing at furries. I'm laughing at your idiocy in comparing furries with transsexuals. I'm laughing at YOU.  :lulz:

Same --> Same

Granted, some furries don't actually believe that they're some anthropomorphic animal inside for realz, they just like dressing up like animals.

There is biological rational for transsexuals. There is absolutely no biological rational for furries.

And no, I am not gonna find the resources for you.

Even if there WASN'T any biological explanation for transsexuals, the two things are still entirely different because transsexuals keep their identification within the same species.

shadowfurry23

Granted, some most furries don't actually believe that they're some anthropomorphic animal inside for realz, they just like dressing up like animals.

Fixed that for you.  A common misconception.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: shadowfist23 on November 12, 2008, 04:53:32 AM

You really don't get it - you have no idea what you're talking about.  I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong but you're not accepting it.  You are slandering an entire community of which you know little to nothing.  You are no different than the person that claims that homosexuals recruit young children. 

I'm done trying to explain it to you though.  You go right on being a bigot, if that's what makes you happy. 

Actually I lied, I've got one more:

"Childish animals."   LOL!

When adults get too invested in things intended for children (anthropomorphic cartoons for fucks sake) there's probably something dysfunctional going on if not pathological.

For the record, I think most furries are harmless yet pathetic weirdos.

But, I think there is a larger proportion of animal abusers as well as child abusers in the furry demographic than you'd find in the general population.

People who torture animals are more likely to be violent and abusive towards human beings.

I don't think it's a leap of logic to say that people who sexually abuse animals are more likely to sexually abuse human beings.

If you have a larger proportion of bestiality shitnecks in the furry demographic, I doubt that abuse is limited strictly to animals.

It's the age-inappropriate theme that suggests this abuse would target children.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

shadowfurry23

Quote from: Net on November 12, 2008, 05:50:08 AM
People who torture animals are more likely to be violent and abusive towards human beings.

The mere idea that anyone who calls themselves a furry would torture animals is beyond crazy, and anyone with even a passing knowledge of furries would know that.  Seriously, the mind boggles.  Again, the cartoon idea you have in your head of furries is utterly and completely wrong.

In case it wasn't clear enough though: the vast majority of furries loathe and despise 'zoophiles' much as you do.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: shadowfist23 on November 12, 2008, 06:04:07 AM

The mere idea that anyone who calls themselves a furry would torture animals is beyond crazy, and anyone with even a passing knowledge of furries would know that.  Seriously, the mind boggles.  Again, the cartoon idea you have in your head of furries is utterly and completely wrong.

In case it wasn't clear enough though: the vast majority of furries loathe and despise 'zoophiles' much as you do.

Do they yiff before or after denouncing zoophiles?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bruno

Quote from: Kai on November 12, 2008, 05:05:35 AM
QuoteNo see, I'm not even laughing at furries. I'm laughing at your idiocy in comparing furries with transsexuals. I'm laughing at YOU.  :lulz:

Same --> Same

There is biological rational for transsexuals. There is absolutely no biological rational for furries.

And no, I am not gonna find the resources for you.

Even if there WASN'T any biological explanation for transsexuals, the two things are still entirely different because transsexuals keep their identification within the same species.

It's not necessary for you to find the resources. I am familiar enough with them.

All human fetuses are female for  a certain period of time. In males, testosterone causes physical changes that are sometimes not fully expressed, specifically, you can have a male body and a female brain. Some women produce higher levels of testosterone that can androgenize the brain of the female fetus.

Or something like that.

There is no known or explored biological rational for furries yet. But I think we can agree that the human species evolved from other species, and that we share a significant portion of our genome with other animals.

Also, countless other human cultures have had anthropomorphic animals as central figures in their cultures. It was also pretty damn common for people to dress up as animals for religious ceremonies, and for certain members of their society to take on an animal "familiar" as part of their own identity.

These behaviors are common enough in unrelated cultures, that it seems unlikely that there is no biological basis.

Bruno

When adults get too invested in things intended for children (anthropomorphic cartoons for fucks sake) there's probably something dysfunctional going on if not pathological.

So... adults....   who watch cartoons......      are pedophiles?