News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

Thanksgiving Auction

Started by East Coast Hustle, November 15, 2008, 12:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

OK, so I was planning on timing my road trip so that I'd be at my buddy's place in Crested Butte for thanksgiving, only he just informed me that he now has other plans for that day, so...

I am auctioning off my services as a chef to anyone who

1) is reasonably close to my route of travel and isn't afraid to experience ECH live and in person

and

2) doesn't want to bother with cooking thanksgiving dinner themselves.

the bidding price starts at one case of hard cider and crash space for two.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Where the hell is Crested Butte?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Colorado.

But I'll basically be going from Maine to LA to Seattle so anywhere along that general route would work.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Welll now. I have to check in with my fam to see who all's coming for Thanksgiving, but damn, it would be fun to have you! I'll see if we're going to have room.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE GODDAMMIT!

:argh!:

Payne

F'realz it's Nigel.

Hard to tell under all that crap though.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yes, it is I, the real Nigel!

Someday I will change my name back, but first certain other people have to change their names back.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i doubt you want to stop in buffalo :\

East Coast Hustle

nice try, Fred. I actually HAVE to stop in Buffalo unless I want to try to make a 20+ hour drive straight through to Detroit (I don't) or unless I would rather stop in Rochester and crash at my junkie friend's squatter pad and get robbed (I wouldn't). So I'm'a be spending the night somewhere around there anyway.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The rest of the relevant people say you are welcome to come to Thanksgiving and crash here, ECH!

East Coast Hustle

cool. I don't think we'll have gotten that far that soon, but anything could happen.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel