News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Intermittens #7 Operation Mindfuck

Started by Sheered Völva, February 05, 2009, 05:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Iason Gayle on June 27, 2009, 06:01:51 PM
Better story and slightly better picture can be found here:

http://media.www.dailypennsylvanian.com/media/storage/paper882/news/2005/02/01/News/An.Ode.To.The.Commode-2149243.shtml

We need to sign this guy up. Or maybe he's already one of us. Whoever us is.

I'd love to use one of the photos, but at this point trying to get rights to it would likely further delay getting my issue out, so likely won't. But I plan to use the dedication. Please feel free to spread "The relief you are now experiencing is made possible by a gift from Michael Zinman." everywhere.

Sheered Völva

The issue is almost done in Scribus. Now hopefully I'll be able to save it in PDF form and it will all work (I hope I hope I hope I hope).

But I could use help if someone wants to look over the issue in the next couple of days before I release it.  Someone who's not afraid to say "this is confusing really totally," "don't you no how too spel," and "why does page 13 follow page 25?"

If you're interested, let me know in this thread or send me a message.

Miley Spears

I don't know if I'd be much help but I can try! You can message me if you want.
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Miley Spears on July 03, 2009, 05:03:25 AM
I don't know if I'd be much help but I can try! You can message me if you want.

Miley,

I'd love to have your help! If anyone else wants to help out with checking my issue for errors (spelling, grammatical, facts, or just stupid stuff like wrong page numbers--whatever you want to check), let me know.

The only problem is I need help very soon, as I plan to post this issue in the next few days.

Roaring Biscuit!

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on July 03, 2009, 10:52:58 PM
you called?

Thanks! I should have a copy available for your perusal before the end of this weekend.

Faust

I'm really excited about this issue, well done putting the work in.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Faust on July 04, 2009, 12:47:22 AM
I'm really excited about this issue, well done putting the work in.

Thanks. I had some fantastic contributors; I just threw it all together. I hope I did their work justice.

Cramulus

yeah, I really can't wait to see it!
Quite excited to see how you will execute this

Iason Ouabache

I'm excited too. It's been awhile since an issue of Intermittens came out.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sheered Völva

Just to keep things up to date, those who volunteered to point out my goofs have a working copy of the issue now. After they tell me all the stupid things I did (well, hopefully at least most of them), it will appear, Goddess willing.

It's only one issue of a fucking Discordian magazine, but I feel like I'm about to give birth to a baby.

Sheered Völva

Those who requested it should have gotten a copy of Intermittens 7 a few hours ago. Thanks for your help!

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sheered Völva

Quote from: noise maker on July 04, 2009, 06:31:54 PM
SHOULD :lulz:

Hopefully by now you've seen the message I sent you, but just in case you haven't I'll talk about it here.

I clicked on your profile, and your email address is hidden. If you'll message me your email address, I'll be happy to send it your way!