News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Lady Eris Demands Kinky Sex Day (Postergasm)

Started by Marquis Cablewitch, February 13, 2009, 02:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marquis Cablewitch

Should have gotten this out sooner really, an amusing postergasm I like to play with most years:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12329646/Lady-Eris-Demands-Kinky-Sex-Day

Summary:
Lady Eris Demands Kinky Sex Day!
February 13th

Do it with yourself, do it with others, do it with a tulpa or even just do it in your imagination!

Stretch the boundaries of your tastes! Give worship to yourself and Eris by enjoying your body and the bodies of others!

Enjoy Kinky Sex responsibly, condoms and dental dams available almost everywhere. Live to fuck another day.

Phineas T. Poxwattle

ah I just saw this. You gotta give us more warning!

and what's with the No Accordions at the bottom? My girlfriend is a kinky discordian accordion player, so we object!  :lulz:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Fuquad

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Cain

:lulz:

I didn't actually expect Chloe to have an accordian.

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Marquis Cablewitch

Quote from: Phineas T. Poxwattle on February 20, 2009, 04:25:17 PM
ah I just saw this. You gotta give us more warning!

and what's with the No Accordions at the bottom? My girlfriend is a kinky discordian accordion player, so we object!  :lulz:

It's the might of the Discordians For No Accordians Cabal.

Although I'll make an exception for your girlfriend eh?  Although I suppose kinky accordian playing is very much in keeping with the spirit of the whole thing.

Sorry about the no warning, it always creeps up on me, but I'll be prepared for next year, and I'll nag you all in plenty of time.