Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

*GrumpButt*

Atm, Cher, then it'll be Counting Crows for a while. Dunno after that.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Some of my meager store of vinyl...old SDQ, Floyd, and the new Pupps on purple & orange vinyl - whee!  :D
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Disco Pickle

Reeducation

Devin Townsend Project - Deconstruction

Not as good as it could have been. :sad:
I am very calm

AFK

Ocean Machine, IMO, was his high point. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Disco Pickle

Eve Hill

Disco Pickle

Dominoes - The Big Pink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnNlQ-KNv4

funny thing, when I did a search for music by The Big Pink, I ended up finding all sorts of other things I really didn't think I was looking for at the time.