I'm so badass, the thread.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, March 28, 2009, 01:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the dreadful hours

i'm so badass, my friends think i'm...oh who am i kidding

Cain

I'm so badass the Pope has to exorcise anything I've sat on.

So yeah.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'm so badass that the sun asks my permission to rise every morning.

(yeah, i know that doesn't make any sense. i don't have to make sense, i'm so badass)

Jasper

I'm so bad ass, it hurts other people's wieners when I pee.

Vene

Quote from: Felix on March 29, 2009, 06:30:16 PM
I'm so bad ass, it hurts other people's wieners when I pee.
...fucker

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

IM SO BADASS I DONT EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW BADASS I AM

Aufenthatt

I'M SO BADASS I WROTE ALL THE OTHER POSTS ON HERE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNTS USING ONLY MY TWO SMALLEST TOES TO DO THE HACKING, WHILE ROBBING A BLOOD BANK, WHILE LEARNING TO PLAY THE MANDOLIN

Jasper

Quote from: Aufenthatt on March 29, 2009, 06:47:33 PM
I'M SO BADASS I WROTE ALL THE OTHER POSTS ON HERE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNTS USING ONLY MY TWO SMALLEST TOES TO DO THE HACKING, WHILE ROBBING A BLOOD BANK, WHILE LEARNING TO PLAY THE MANDOLIN

That's impossible, because I know how masturbation is spelled.

Triple Zero

ALL THE MOUNTAINS IN THE NETHERLANDS ARE IN FACT HIDING AND COWERING BELOW THEIR SHITTY TECTONIC PLATES FROM MY BADASSNESS BECAUSE I KEPT DISINTEGRATING THEM WITH MY LAZOR FARTS
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Aufenthatt

Quote from: Felix on March 29, 2009, 06:52:12 PM
Quote from: Aufenthatt on March 29, 2009, 06:47:33 PM

That's impossible, because I know how masturbation is spelled.

Thats what you think

Cramulus

I'M SO BADASS I HAVE TO PUT ON A HELMET EVERY TIME I TAKE A SHIT.

Triple Zero

IM SO BADASS I SHIT IN CRAMS HELMET
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

I'M SO BADASS I RENT MY HEMMOROIDS OUT TO TENANT FARMERS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BADGE OF HONOR

I'M SO BADASS THE SUN WAITS FOR MY PERMISSION TO SHINE  8)
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

I'M SO BADASS THAT CHUCK NORRIS MAKES MY COFFEE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.