News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Non-Locality

Started by Bu🤠ns, September 12, 2009, 09:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2009, 03:55:08 AM
Quote from: Burns on September 23, 2009, 03:35:28 AM
Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on September 23, 2009, 01:58:02 AM
I love threadjacks... We managed to get from quantum mechanics to the location of glory holes in like five pages.

Fuck, you busted me.

I was THIS close to getting Enki to believe he had, in fact, been to a glory hole.

KAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!   :argh!:

I am a bad bad Hominidae.  8)
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I love threadjacks... We managed to get from quantum mechanics to the location of glory holes in like five pages.

Fuck, you busted me.

I was THIS close to getting Enki to believe he had, in fact, been to a glory hole.

You weren't. You would have had to give a false definition that happened to be correct (for instance, 'the campus police station') and then redefine 'getting lucky' (for instance, 'eating peppermint drops').

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on September 23, 2009, 11:02:59 AM

Fuck, you busted me.

You weren't. You would have had to give a false definition that happened to be correct (for instance, 'the campus police station') and then redefine 'getting lucky' (for instance, 'eating peppermint drops').

And?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Hold on a second...

Enki was eating peppermint drops at the campus police station?

Fucking freak.