News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Unlimited Alan Grayson appreciation thread!

Started by Cain, September 27, 2009, 01:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Oh nice!  I just wish she'd pay attention to shit like this.  I mean, McCain's camp, who vetted her and put her in place, called her a bunch of names and caller her down on her ignorance (though really, that shit's their fault that it came out as quickly as it did just how shitty she was for the choice on his ticket), and she pooh-poohed them.  I'm pretty sure anything out of Grayson's mouth's just gonna slide right off of that bitch's hide.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on March 15, 2010, 07:19:24 PM
Oh nice!  I just wish she'd pay attention to shit like this.  I mean, McCain's camp, who vetted her and put her in place, called her a bunch of names and caller her down on her ignorance (though really, that shit's their fault that it came out as quickly as it did just how shitty she was for the choice on his ticket), and she pooh-poohed them.  I'm pretty sure anything out of Grayson's mouth's just gonna slide right off of that bitch's hide.

Maybe.  She knows how to deal with McCain's hate, but she's never been equipped to handle mockery.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 15, 2010, 07:22:13 PM

Maybe.  She knows how to deal with McCain's hate, but she's never been equipped to handle mockery.

I think she just disregards whatever she doesn't understand.  And then is applauded for looking like she's returning the mockery with "down-home-isms" and winking.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on March 15, 2010, 07:26:13 PM

I think she just disregards whatever she doesn't understand.  And then is applauded for looking like she's returning the mockery with "down-home-isms" and winking.

By her "base", which is about 30%.  That's enough to fuck up an election for the right, but not enough to win.

On the other hand, the so-called left is fucking up even faster, so be ready for more TERRARISTS & JEBUS, starting in 2010.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 15, 2010, 07:28:13 PM

By her "base", which is about 30%.  That's enough to fuck up an election for the right, but not enough to win.

On the other hand, the so-called left is fucking up even faster, so be ready for more TERRARISTS & JEBUS, starting in 2010.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Oh, I'm ready.  Pendulum HAD to swing HARD back the other way, dinnit?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on March 15, 2010, 07:38:52 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 15, 2010, 07:28:13 PM

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Oh, I'm ready.  Pendulum HAD to swing HARD back the other way, dinnit?

What do you mean "back"?  The center of the swing is what was EXTREME hard right, 30 years ago.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 15, 2010, 07:52:56 PM

What do you mean "back"?  The center of the swing is what was EXTREME hard right, 30 years ago.

Well, the center's actually the only thing that ever REALLY changes.  But to the Religious Reich, Palinites and Dittoheads, the pendulum was pandering to the Left while Obama was elected...and now it's ahem "Righting" back itself into the proper place Bush and his daddy and ol' Pappy Reagan placed it those self-same 30 years ago.

Iason Ouabache

The guy One of the guys running against Grayson is a racist douchebag.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2010/05/gop_house_candidate_runs_tv_ad.html?wprss=plum-line

QuoteIn a spot, which ran over the weekend on a Fox affiliate in central Florida, Dan Fanelli stands between a middle-aged white man and a younger, swarthy fellow. "Does this look like a terrorist?" he asks, gesturing towards the white man. Then, pointing to the darker dude, he adds: "Or this?"

"It's time to stop this political correctness in the invasion of our privacy," Fanelli says, an apparent call for racial profiling in the searching of those deemed to be potential terrorists.

In an interview, I asked Fanelli if the message of the spot was that darker people are more likely to be terrorists.

He said it wasn't, claiming that the ad's point was that people from countries like Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Syria "require a higher level of security."

"You can be light and from those countries," he said, adding that the actor who played the terrorist in the commercial agreed with him.

Here's some of his ads since the originals were pulled from Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umTITWQuXwY
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Yeah, McVeigh, Rudolph, Nichols, Kacynski, those were all some really dark, foreign looking dudes. 

Stupid piece of crap.  If he wins, just pull the fucking plug.  Really. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

If that ad gets him elected, I will drop democracy as a viable means of government.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Iason Ouabache

The War Is Making You Poor Act

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_TtYQEDTo

:mittens:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Freeky

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 22, 2010, 08:03:42 PM
The War Is Making You Poor Act

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_TtYQEDTo

:mittens:

The name itself made me go "Hey, what?" And then I couldn't understand much, other than he was like "NO YOU CANT HAVE MOAR MONEYS KTHXBAI"

I think.

Sir Squid Diddimus

He's saying stop going over budget on war spending ,and with the money we save we can give every tax payer who makes under 35K a break AND we don't have the money to keep pouring into this war anyway, so the answer to asking for a bigger budget for it should be no.
And it can reduce the deficit by 16bil

"Chinese credit card"... oooooooooooooooooh, good one sir.