News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

The Cheeseburger Experiment

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 02, 2009, 09:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am going to infest his brain with my Mad Cow.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on October 13, 2009, 12:36:06 AM
I am going to infest his brain with my Mad Cow.

Oh I do hope this will be an improvement.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So if anyone wants to read about my adventures in self-humiliation last night: http://cheeseburgerexperiment.blogspot.com/
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ~ on October 13, 2009, 10:43:21 PM
I'm worried for your long term health if you stay the month.

amusing the crap out of me mind you, but worrying.

Are you baiting me?  :lulz:

If you look up the nutritional information for your standard cheeseburger, you can quickly pinpoint the nutrients that they don't provide enough of. If I were planning on getting pregnant, now would be a bad time because I'm definitely not getting enough folate. Luckily, that's no big deal otherwise.

It's a quick step from there to research, say, vitamin E deficiency. This particularly amuses me because I have a terrible topical allergy to vitamin E and it makes my skin fall off. However, I need to ingest normal amounts of it just like everyone else.

An important factor is how long it takes for deficiency to set in. In the case of vitamin E, it can take years. Clearly, over the course of 30 days, I do not have to worry about vitamin E deficiency.

The other major nutrient that cheeseburgers don't have enough of is vitamin C. I'd be at about 40% RDA if I was eating fast food burgers with pickle, onion, ketchup and tomato, and my homemade burgers tend to have more because I like to put minced parsley in them. It takes a few weeks for vitamin C deficiency to set in, and at 40-50% (estimating) it's unlikely that I'd actually experience any effects of deficiency... but it's possible.

However, while I am only eating cheeseburgers, I am drinking everything I normally drink, and that includes cranberry juice and beer and lemon in various beverages. I'm getting plenty of vitamin C, B6, and folate. That mostly leaves vitamin E, which, as I mentioned, can take years of deficiency to manifest any symptoms.

Besides, I'm allergic to it.

Cainad (dec.)

LIES AND DECEIT

NIGEL IS NOT DOING FINE, SHE IS NOT TOLERATING THIS DRASTIC SHIFT IN DIET WELL, AND THESE CHEESEBURGERS ARE NOT HARMLESS

SHE IS PARTAKING IN SOME VILE WITCHCRAFT VOODOO QIGONG TAROT SHAMANIC MAGICS THAT TRANSFER THE AWFULNESS OF THE CHEESEBURGERS INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S BOWELS, SO THAT SHE MAY FUNCTION NORMALLY AND FOOL US INTO THINKING THAT THIS DIET IS NOT MADE OF USDA GRADE-A SATAN

A FEW DAYS AGO, AT 10:02 AM, THERE WAS A SMALL THERMONUCLEAR EXPLOSION IN THE EARTH AND SPACE SCIENCES BUILDING AT STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY

THERE WERE NO SURVIVORS

Especially not the toilet. :sad:

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on October 14, 2009, 03:22:47 AM
LIES AND DECEIT

NIGEL IS NOT DOING FINE, SHE IS NOT TOLERATING THIS DRASTIC SHIFT IN DIET WELL, AND THESE CHEESEBURGERS ARE NOT HARMLESS

SHE IS PARTAKING IN SOME VILE WITCHCRAFT VOODOO QIGONG TAROT SHAMANIC MAGICS THAT TRANSFER THE AWFULNESS OF THE CHEESEBURGERS INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S BOWELS, SO THAT SHE MAY FUNCTION NORMALLY AND FOOL US INTO THINKING THAT THIS DIET IS NOT MADE OF USDA GRADE-A SATAN

A FEW DAYS AGO, AT 10:02 AM, THERE WAS A SMALL THERMONUCLEAR EXPLOSION IN THE EARTH AND SPACE SCIENCES BUILDING AT STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY

THERE WERE NO SURVIVORS

Especially not the toilet. :sad:

:lulz:

That better be posted as a comment on my blog...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 14, 2009, 04:19:31 AM
What about potassium?

Red meat is an excellent source, why? Are you worried about me getting too much?

Requia ☣

Er no, not unless you have some weird med in your system that causes potassium buildup, I was just curious for my own purposes.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I know I'm only about halfway through, but I was hoping something mildly interesting would happen. Maybe constipation, or something. But nope.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Why didn't I put this thread in Mechanically Recovered Meat Hole???

Anyway, new updates. Comments encouraged, even disparaging ones.

http://cheeseburgerexperiment.blogspot.com/

the last yatto

"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS IS NOT CHEESEBURGER RELATED, YOU GUYS."

right...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sir Squid Diddimus

I <3 your blog :)

maybe I just really like the way you write.
It's very colorful and makes me laugh.