News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Random holy crap moment

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 12, 2009, 10:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-chardon-sunoco-gas-station-fire,0,6496610.story

The guy who put out the fire and lifted the gas pump off the trapped man is a glassworker friend of mine. Holy shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trust a flameworker to run directly into the fire without hesitation... I've always thought highly of the guy, but now I'm really fucking impressed.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."