News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Did you know that

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 26, 2009, 08:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Or, it's a full-contact club. 

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on October 27, 2009, 06:06:32 PM

Full contact stripping?

So everyone gets naked?

LMNO

No, a place where you can touch the dancers.

Jenne

...isn't that called a "bordello"?

LMNO

Legally?  No.

I'm assuming your knowledge of strip clubs is... limited. 

Jenne

Gratefully so.  Yes.  :D

And bordellos are legal in some parts of the US--Nevada comes to mind.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 27, 2009, 05:30:58 PM
You took a blind dude to a strip club?   :? Did you have him braille-read Candy's nipples?

A blind girl. And yeah, a bunch of us just wanted to hang out and drink some beer, so we went to Mary's Club. Also it adjoins a pretty decent taqueria.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We don't have those in Oregon: OLCC rules. The dancers can touch each other but customers cannot touch dancers.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Jenne on October 27, 2009, 06:14:09 PM

Well, in the non-legal-prostitution states, depending on the "Classiness-to-Sleaze" ratio, dancers are either:

-Always on the stage,
-Mingling with the crowd, but a few feet away,
-Rubbing on the customer (but not vice-versa),
-Allowing the customer to touch them,

or some combination, depending on the size of the billfold.

For private dances, while legally there is no sex, the rules are set (and often broken) by the dancer, and the amount of money offered.

Also, I see that Nigel just answered the question for us.

Jenne

Quote from: Nigel on October 27, 2009, 06:19:13 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 27, 2009, 05:30:58 PM
You took a blind dude to a strip club?   :? Did you have him braille-read Candy's nipples?

A blind girl. And yeah, a bunch of us just wanted to hang out and drink some beer, so we went to Mary's Club. Also it adjoins a pretty decent taqueria.

Just as I figured!  :D  I know a lot of people who actually go for the drinks and the music, not the b00bs.  *shrug*  Esp in Vegas.  Women get in free and get 3 free drinks or some shit like that.  *shrug again*  It's just never been offered to me to go.  I'd probably not, unless I was already, ahem, "in the partying mode."

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on October 27, 2009, 06:21:41 PM
Quote from: Jenne on October 27, 2009, 06:14:09 PM

Well, in the non-legal-prostitution states, depending on the "Classiness-to-Sleaze" ratio, dancers are either:

-Always on the stage,
-Mingling with the crowd, but a few feet away,
-Rubbing on the customer (but not vice-versa),
-Allowing the customer to touch them,

or some combination, depending on the size of the billfold.

For private dances, while legally there is no sex, the rules are set (and often broken) by the dancer, and the amount of money offered.

Also, I see that Nigel just answered the question for us.

I know quite a few who go to the clubs around So Cal---in fact, my cousin knows a bunch of dancers who now work at Costco.  (they ain't all THAT and a bag of chips, so I'm thinking they went "clean" after having kids or something)  I just don't have the experience myself and have been told it's no-touch or your ass is out.

Suu

Quote from: Payne on October 27, 2009, 10:35:24 AM
YOUR BORING EXPLANATIONS ARE INTERFERING WITH SOME GOOD OL' FASHIONED RAGE, HORROR AND SIDE SPLITTING BELLY LAUGHTER.

DESIST, OR I'LL DO TO YOU WHAT I DID TO JAR-JAR BINKS.

~~~Payne: Still banned from The Skywalker Ranch.

I THOUGHT I saw your picture on the wall...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Portland has an absolute fuckton of strip clubs, and most people kind of treat them like regular bars.

Zenpeanut

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Portland has the highest density of strip clubs in the US (suck it Vegas!). One of my uncles who lives down there can give directions anywhere in Portland using only strip clubs as markers.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Khara on October 27, 2009, 06:07:43 PM

Full contact stripping?

So everyone gets naked?

No, it's a baby seal pacifier.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.