News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

In case there's anyone left who didn't already know...

Started by East Coast Hustle, November 05, 2009, 03:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Why would him not liking Guinness, an imported beer, make him hate America?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 10, 2009, 04:10:30 AM
Why would him not liking Guinness, an imported beer, make him hate America?

*squints at Suu*

So, you sympathyze with him, do you? 

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHIT ON OLD GLORY?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

HEY NOW

A LOT OF MY FAVORITE BELGIAN BEERS ARE MADE NEXT TO SHITTY AMERICAN BEERS BECAUSE OF CORPORATE MERGERS THANKS TO YOUR CAPITALISM!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? MY UNCLE DIED FROM A CORPORATE MERGER AND MICHELOB ULTRA! AT THE SAME TIME!

I DRINK ONLY THE MOST ENGLISH AND GERMAN OF BREWS, GUARANTEED TO MAKE ME PRANCE AROUND WITH BAD TEETH IN LEDERHOSEN, GROW ARMPIT HAIR AND NUKE THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAIRY PRINCESS!

AND IF I DRINK AMERICAN, IT'S FROM LITTLE COMMUNIST BREWERIES IN VERMONT AND NEW YORK AND DELAWARE MADE BY SMELLY BRA-LESS HIPPIES WITH PEE-STAINED DENTURES, AND I LIKE IT!

YOU JUST WON'T DRINK REAL BEER CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS.  ADMIT IT!

...Nyah nyah!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 10, 2009, 04:23:38 AM
HEY NOW

A LOT OF MY FAVORITE BELGIAN BEERS ARE MADE NEXT TO SHITTY AMERICAN BEERS BECAUSE OF CORPORATE MERGERS THANKS TO YOUR CAPITALISM!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? MY UNCLE DIED FROM A CORPORATE MERGER AND MICHELOB ULTRA! AT THE SAME TIME!

I DRINK ONLY THE MOST ENGLISH AND GERMAN OF BREWS, GUARANTEED TO MAKE ME PRANCE AROUND WITH BAD TEETH IN LEDERHOSEN, GROW ARMPIT HAIR AND NUKE THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAIRY PRINCESS!

AND IF I DRINK AMERICAN, IT'S FROM LITTLE COMMUNIST BREWERIES IN VERMONT AND NEW YORK AND DELAWARE MADE BY SMELLY BRA-LESS HIPPIES WITH PEE-STAINED DENTURES, AND I LIKE IT!

YOU JUST WON'T DRINK REAL BEER CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS.  ADMIT IT!

...Nyah nyah!

See?  Just another sad case of librul insanity.  It was bound to happen.

You know who else drinks East Coast microbrews?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

The Good Reverend Roger

Sir Squid Diddimus

this whole page made me do that thing where you throw your hand all over your face then yank your skin off with it real slow-like

and you're left with a fistful of slobber and your jaw hanging open like a trout.

LMNO

Quote from: Squid on November 10, 2009, 06:37:07 AM
this whole page made me do that thing where you throw your hand all over your face then yank your skin off with it real slow-like

and you're left with a fistful of slobber and your jaw hanging open like a trout.

:fap:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I don't know how you people would survive in the wild.

As a True Omnivore I will eat anything nutritious when I'm hungry, and drink whatever beer is on hand.

Sure, I'd prefer a Black Butte XXI served in a snifter (actually about 4 of them), but I'd also work on a case of Hamm's for a slight buzz.

Net,
human garbage disposal.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on November 10, 2009, 06:37:07 AM

My work here is done.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 10, 2009, 06:13:00 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 03:29:30 AM
You, sir, are obviously an America-hating terrorist kisser.

well, yeah.

And it's well known that terrorists have lousy taste in beer.  That's why they're so angry.

I like a good Sam Smiths Oatmeal Stout, takes me about an hour to drink just one, so its economical... and I enjoy it.

Suu

It is my professional opinion that if Americans would drink better beer, we'd all be better people.

-Suu
Exceptional Human Being™