News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

In case there's anyone left who didn't already know...

Started by East Coast Hustle, November 05, 2009, 03:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Formerly something else...

LMNO

Hell, if you're going to go there...

KEYSTONE LIGHT FOREVER!

Bruno

Anything but Natural Light or GOD FORBID Natural Ice!

No Milwaukee's Best, either.  :argh!:

LMNO

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 05, 2009, 06:34:32 PM

I would drink any of those before I drank PBR. 

trippinprincezz13

PBR Lite? WTF. I think I saw the bottles for sale once, but never Lite. Usually the times I've seen Pabst on tap at a bar, it's always been cheaper than everything else. Went to a show recently somewhere and it was same price as everything else - as if I'd pick that if I had a choice. Maybe I don't hang around enough hipsters (which is probably a good thing), but only time I see people [I know] drinking PBR, it's because they were broke and it was cheap.  After cycling through the shitty beers, I've come to like Busch.  Quality beer is nice when we have the money, but when it comes to cheap beers, Busch is pretty drinkable, and I can get a 20-pack at Market Basket for $10 - $8 or 9 if it's on sale - so pricewise around here, it's the best deal for cheap beer.

Or I suppose if you just want to get really drunk and throw up from the taste, there's always Icehouse. Though if I was really that desperate, there are several malt liquors I would much rather choke down than that
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Bruno

Quote from: Khara on November 05, 2009, 06:37:17 PM

I would drink any of those before I drank PBR. 

:vom:

That's crazy talk.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

trippinprincezz13

DON'T MESS WITH THE BEST!!!  :argh!:

IIRC, Milwaukee's Best wasn't horrible compared to some of the other crap beers we rotated through. Not great, but good for longer spans of time before we had to switch to something else.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Brotep

Quote from: LMNO on November 05, 2009, 06:21:38 PM
Full disclosure:  I stole that from Monty Python.

Oh yes, well aware.

BUT HAY GUYZ THE MORAL OF TEH STOREY IS THAT EVEN SHITTY BEER IS GOO D BEER WHEN U DRINK IT WITH GOOD BUDDIES RITE?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?   :retard:

trippinprincezz13

Jenne

Quote from: Brotep on November 05, 2009, 06:47:17 PM
Quote from: LMNO on November 05, 2009, 06:21:38 PM
Full disclosure:  I stole that from Monty Python.

Oh yes, well aware.

BUT HAY GUYZ THE MORAL OF TEH STOREY IS THAT EVEN SHITTY BEER IS GOO D BEER WHEN U DRINK IT WITH GOOD BUDDIES RITE?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?   :retard:

One man's shitty beer is another man's breakfast.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.