News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Nigel, There's Something Chasing Me.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 05, 2009, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Your logic is unassailable.  That, and the mind lasers.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on November 10, 2009, 04:06:03 PM
Your logic is unassailable.  That, and the mind lasers.

We HAD really good shit going on.  Kat couldn't tolerate that.

I'm only giving him what he wants.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Roaring Biscuit!

QuoteI've been fucking with you upity sob's today

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on November 10, 2009, 04:09:40 PM

Let's take this shit to the wall.   :lulz:

Kat has had his last serious conversation, if I have anything to say about it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

President Television

FUCK OFF KAT WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BARGING IN HERE WITH YOUR TROLL BULLSHIT
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!@!!!!!!
:lol:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on November 10, 2009, 04:12:45 PM
FUCK OFF KAT WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BARGING IN HERE WITH YOUR TROLL BULLSHIT
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't realize he was your buddy.

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 04:14:55 PM
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

Shit, no, I wasn't making fun of you guys, I was pretending to be affected by the trolling. I guess the smily at the end was a bad idea.
Sarcasm doesn't work well on the internet, does it?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on November 10, 2009, 04:17:20 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 04:14:55 PM
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

Shit, no, I wasn't making fun of you guys, I was pretending to be affected by the trolling. I guess the smily at the end was a bad idea.
Sarcasm doesn't work well on the internet, does it?

Only if you're a level 3 user.  There's better emotes.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 04:10:59 PM

SHOOT HIM!!! :evilmad:

KopyKat253

according to you, i haven't had any serious contributions so what is really lost?
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on November 10, 2009, 04:20:03 PM

SHOOT HIM!!! :evilmad:

Can't.  And, unfortunately, he hasn't broken any of the rules yet (even the secret one), so I can't ban him without a unanimous vote by the admin crew, which I'm not even going to ask for.  I'm just going to honor the strike, and fuck with him nonstop.

So just bear in mind:  The reason the psycho letters stopped?  Kat.

But then again, I'm an "uppity fucker" - as are we all - according to Kat.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 04:21:32 PM

according to you, i haven't had any serious contributions so what is really lost?

Nothing.  That's the beauty of the situation.  You don't want to let anyone else have a conversation, so you don't even get to try.

Richter

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 03:25:16 PM
You people are a lil too uppity for my taste. Too damn uptight to be discordian. when you band together against a free radical you show your true color. What ever happened to discordians should stick apart? so now I'm stuck to you!

Banding together against a free radical?
Suppose we were all out at a pond, playing a good Discordian game of Sink.  As we're pitching our impromptu projectiles, discharging firearms, and  lobbing other clumps of shit at our target, an asshole decides that, in the name of eris and our game beign to ordered or uppity, they are going to jump around like a spasming poster child for fetal alchohol syndrome in our line of fire.  We'd rahter keep playing sink, but we now feel a sudden jsutification and possibility of fun with a new target of the self - shitting moron that life has presented to us.  Yeah, we're going to throw it at.

You've brought nothing to support or justify pointing out our "uppity" situation.  You are background noise.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on November 10, 2009, 04:35:33 PM
Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 10, 2009, 03:25:16 PM
You people are a lil too uppity for my taste. Too damn uptight to be discordian. when you band together against a free radical you show your true color. What ever happened to discordians should stick apart? so now I'm stuck to you!

Banding together against a free radical?
Suppose we were all out at a pond, playing a good Discordian game of Sink.  As we're pitching our impromptu projectiles, discharging firearms, and  lobbing other clumps of shit at our target, an asshole decides that, in the name of eris and our game beign to ordered or uppity, they are going to jump around like a spasming poster child for fetal alchohol syndrome in our line of fire.  We'd rahter keep playing sink, but we now feel a sudden jsutification and possibility of fun with a new target of the self - shitting moron that life has presented to us.  Yeah, we're going to throw it at.

You've brought nothing to support or justify pointing out our "uppity" situation.  You are background noise.

+1

KopyKat253

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2009, 04:23:59 PM

Nothing.  That's the beauty of the situation.  You don't want to let anyone else have a conversation, so you don't even get to try.

Thats not true, there are plenty of conversations that I've only read. Like this one...
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=22846.0

Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.