News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Ummm.....

Started by AFK, November 09, 2009, 07:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

Quelle mystere!

I think I agree with Rog...you have a stalker.  But maybe it's a nice stalker and they'll bring you cookies.  (Might want to have someone TASTE the cookies first, in case there's like Rohipnol(sp?) or something in them...)

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

RWH1N1 has gotten into the water supply! :omg:

LMNO

INSERT clever pun here.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

It can't be kept under CONTROL! No matter how much SPACE I put between me and it, it keeps TABs on me! :sad:

AFK

Quote from: Jenne on November 09, 2009, 07:36:17 PM
DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

Quelle mytere!

I think I agree with Rog...you have a stalker.  But maybe it's a nice stalker and they'll bring you cookies.  (Might want to have someone TASTE the cookies first, in case there's like Rohipnol(sp?) or something in them...)

Nah, it's not just me.  the director of Outpatient came to my office to ask me if I did it.  Apparently he and a few others have received the hearts as well.  Must me one of the kids in treatment. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Quote from: Cainad on November 09, 2009, 07:41:47 PM
It can't be kept under CONTROL! No matter how much SPACE I put between me and it, it keeps TABs on me! :sad:

No one can escape!  NO ONE!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on November 09, 2009, 07:45:39 PM

You can, if you post as an ALT.

AFK

I read once that Mark Foley went through a lot of computers when he was in Congress.

Something about wearing out the Paige Down button.  

the dreadful hours

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2009, 07:46:17 PM
Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on November 09, 2009, 07:45:39 PM

You can, if you post as an ALT.

You've given me pause for thought. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on November 09, 2009, 07:47:15 PM
I read once that Mark Foley went through a lot of computers when he was in Congress.

Something about wearing out the Paige Down button.  

It's still "page".

Get a grip, man! 

AFK

Whoops.  my bad.  joke ruint

BabylonHoruv

hehehe sounds like RWHN got OM'd.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 10, 2009, 05:45:39 PM
hehehe sounds like RWHN got OM'd.

:|

Um, yeah.  I bet there's still a used condom hanging out of his ear.

TGRR,
Is giving up on the term "mindfuck".