News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, part 8: Death of a Discordian

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 22, 2004, 06:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

::pours out tequila::

Sorry that was late. Cashola flow problems, but I snagged some tequila finally.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDRight now... I am off to have a standardised McDonalds meal and drink a vodka and raspberry toast to a noble human being I never had the pleasure of meeting. *shakes his head* It's not right. I hope I can be fit to lick Henry's shoes when I'm his age. Of course, I can guess what he'd say...

Trollax Kinora, Officially now the last rennaisance man.  :cry:

He'd tell you to get up off the floor, and move your chesspiece.

He's only gonna kick my ass anyway :lol:  Love chess, can't play it very well. I'm not a military type person, I don't like losing my soldiers, any of them.

Think of the pawns, man...won't ANYONE think of the pawns?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Guido Finucci

I saw a game today where white checkmated black with two pawns (and a few other pieces) without losing a single pawn. The guy playing black was a getting frustrated and being a fucktard about it but other than that it was fun to watch.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Guido FinucciI saw a game today where white checkmated black with two pawns (and a few other pieces) without losing a single pawn. The guy playing black was a getting frustrated and being a fucktard about it but other than that it was fun to watch.

"Other than that"?

Hell, pissing off your opponent is the best reason to play, most times.

Since it is as morally wrong to play chess for money as it is to play poker for free, if you can't talk shit, why play?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.