News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

2009 Requisite Merry Xmas thread....

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, December 23, 2009, 09:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Requia ☣ on December 27, 2009, 05:25:26 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on December 24, 2009, 03:38:59 PM
I got fucking outbid in the last 20 seconds!  :argh!:

There is more

cgi.ebay.com/329-Mens-Brief-Spandex-Thong-Underwear-Purple-S-L_W0QQitemZ170423877228QQcategoryZ11507QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D10%26ps%3D63

The fuck? :eek:

Dysnomia

I got martini making stuffz from parents and aunt, and my aunt bought me double shot glasses.   :lol: :evil:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cainad on December 27, 2009, 05:53:15 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on December 27, 2009, 05:25:26 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on December 24, 2009, 03:38:59 PM
I got fucking outbid in the last 20 seconds!  :argh!:

There is more

cgi.ebay.com/329-Mens-Brief-Spandex-Thong-Underwear-Purple-S-L_W0QQitemZ170423877228QQcategoryZ11507QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D10%26ps%3D63

The fuck? :eek:
What the fuck  :lulz:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Iason Ouabache

I got a bunch of clothes, Scribblenauts and the Modern Marvels: Engineering Disaster box set. 

:magick:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

the last yatto

gave sister in law a copy of angel tech,
aunt some disney23 buttons

myself I got the prisoner novel, ben franklin, chex mix and really weird blue and green chess set from the Smithsonian institution

o and a shirt of parrots playing poker
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cainad (dec.)

Doctor Who DVD box set (new fourth season), No More Heroes and Red Steel for the Nintendo Wang, and the number one best confectionery treat ever invented: molasses pops. Fuck yeah, materialistic pleasures.

Zenpeanut

good quality gloves, a box of mechanical pencils that was supposed to be pens (lol), topped off with a new computer

Freeky

Underwear, bath stuff, 20 bucks and beef jerky. Yum.

Salty

I got a 32 inch hd lcd, which is extra sweet since my monitor just died, and a blue ray internets streamy thingy.

Mrs. Alty's related to some magistrates*.

It's weird. My mom worked at burger king when I grew up, not used to shit like this. Not that I'm complaining. It just leaves me feeling very uncomfortable to have really nice things I haven't worked my ass off for.

Can't wait to get the conversion cord and have 32 inches of High Def PD.com goodness.

*:magick:?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

maphdet

I got dishes, glassware, and freaking kick ass stainless steel silverware set- YAY
Finally, glass dishes in the maphdet household.

This can only mean one thing-more things to pick up when they break.

But being that we want to get us away from eating off of plastic, I'm willing to deal.
(two glasses and one oil pour thingy have broke so far)
:)

And Damn I want the Doctor Who Box set-I'm a fan, yeah one of the few shows I can bare on the TeeVee.

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Rumckle

A sprained thumb and some money

They weren't related.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

NotPublished

Money, perfume/colonge etc .. and bought tons of clothes for myself :D .. still got more to buy
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

LMNO

I got a new turntable. 

I can finally have the other kind of "vinyl party" at our place!

AFK

I got heartburn, upset stomach, AND indigestion.

Beat that fuckers!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Also, I, er, I mean Santa got my daughter a drum-set for Xmas.  It ended up being a lot smaller than I anticipated, but it is a real drum set.  They're just smaller versions of snare, tom, and bass drums.  It was totally awesome watching her run into the living room Xmas morning.  She was super psyched and started banging away right away.  Santa done good this year.   :D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.