News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Suck it, Vegans!

Started by LMNO, December 24, 2009, 03:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Quote from: GA on January 08, 2010, 01:37:56 AM
Quote from: Alty on January 06, 2010, 07:30:46 PM
I believe their goal is to infiltrate The Man's Municipal Water Supply with nature.

http://www.fruitarian.com/

Apparently this diet leads to Healthy Life and Energy!

QuoteCooked food eating creates physical and emotional addiction to the person who eats it... weakens the immune system, makes people grow and look older and develops serious illnesses over time, it also makes societies to develop habits and economic structures that are pollutant to the environment destroying life and the life supporting mechanisms of our planet!

For an alternate interpretation, cooked food can be digested more efficiently, providing the energy we need to power our Massive Fucking Brains.
That is simply a rationalization to excuse your filthy cooked food addiction. Damned "cookies".
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Jasper

Kai

I think if I ever adopt kids and they won't eat cooked food I'm going to say,

"HEY, some greek guy has been chained to a rock for the past 4 thousand years having his inners pecked at by vultures so that you could eat cooked food! So eat your pasta bake!"
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

LMNO

ITT, Kai proves to be a perfect parent.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Kai on January 08, 2010, 12:49:58 PM

"HEY, some greek guy has been chained to a rock for the past 4 thousand years having his inners pecked at by vultures so that you could eat cooked food! So eat your pasta bake!"

:mittens:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Elder Iptuous

that's excellent!
:D

I just made sure that my kid understood as early as possible that he's eating animals.
I don't know if he understands the finality of death, (although there have been a couple spooky instances that made me think he is a very old soul if there is such a thing) but when we go to my folks place and he helps get the eggs from the chickens he will mention that he wants to eat one.
not the eggs.
the chickens.

Jasper

Quote from: Kai on January 08, 2010, 12:49:58 PM

SO STEALING THAT

:mittens:

-Kel-

Dr. Paes

I've read on a number of vegan websites that even accepting that plants feel pain, veganism is still the least cruel diet because less plants are killed by a vegan diet than by a meat-eating diet because the animals eat mad amounts of plants. They say this all over the place, but I've been unable to find any kind of source for that.

Bella

Vegans are wussies!  Seriously. My sister eats only raw foods.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here