News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Magic: Who thinks they can do it, and why otherwise intelligent people buy it.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 29, 2009, 08:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

LMNO

Cain

Bu🤠ns

followed by an  :argh!: or quite possibly a :crankey: but no doubt a  :horrormirth:

then the obligatory  :fap:

Brotep

That this thread refuses to die clearly proves the existence of magic.

Cain

Dysfunctional Cunt

I didn't mean to stir shit.  The point is you are reading a thread and someone walks by and the flashing draws their attention, then they see that it is flashing dildoes and.....

In an office environment, it doesn't go over well.  It has nothing to do with children, it's my job, the protection of the children comes when I can't feed them because I don't have a job.

If it's really such a big deal damn, I can just stop posting, especially since when I make a fucking comment, more shit is posted.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 16, 2010, 05:59:15 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on January 15, 2010, 11:25:15 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 15, 2010, 11:23:03 PM
How are DILDOES NSFW???

A drawing of a dildo would be as nsfw as a drawing of a dick, right? Am I missing something?

Are drawings of dicks NSFW these days?

I tend to err on the side of caution with that sort of thing. I'm sure there are some people here whose employers would look askance at a screen full of realistic-looking fake cocks on their workstation, though I'm also not going to mod the flashing dildo pics unless someone asks me to.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on January 18, 2010, 05:40:34 PM
I didn't mean to stir shit.  The point is you are reading a thread and someone walks by and the flashing draws their attention, then they see that it is flashing dildoes and.....

In an office environment, it doesn't go over well.  It has nothing to do with children, it's my job, the protection of the children comes when I can't feed them because I don't have a job.

If it's really such a big deal damn, I can just stop posting, especially since when I make a fucking comment, more shit is posted.

Oh wow, I didn't realize this was about you, again!

My bad.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 18, 2010, 06:29:23 PM
Quote from: Khara on January 18, 2010, 05:40:34 PM

Oh wow, I didn't realize this was about you, again!

My bad.

I am not the only one here who works in an office.  Considering that mine is fairly laidback, I get away with a lot.  However, the flashing pics push it.

You made a point of posting more crap about dildoes and penises after my comment.  Don't know what your problem with me is, I have not tried to piss you off, but I would appreciate it if you stopped with me.

East Coast Hustle

NSFW means "Not Safe For Work".

I'd say it's not any of our place to tell someone else what they should or shouldn't have to explain to their boss.

I'd also say that realistic-looking fake cocks are likely to be considered NSFW at most offices, and we should act accordingly. It's really not an imposition on anyone to link a pic instead of displaying it in the post.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.