News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Sarah Palin - Joins FOX News

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, January 11, 2010, 08:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: FP on January 12, 2010, 05:08:01 PM
Is it just me, or does this seem like a perfect fit for her `abilities?
I'd much rather have her spouting talking points than actually having a political position where she gets to determine policy. If she goes off script often enough she'll eventually say something that will make her officially un-electable.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on January 12, 2010, 05:31:36 PM
Well, Jon Stewart must be psyched.

Yes. I can't WAIT to watch the Daily Show now.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Suu on January 12, 2010, 05:10:27 PM
Quote from: Khara on January 12, 2010, 03:52:55 PM
She just adds more of the same to the FOX Comedy News Network!

It's not like she is going to be a draw for me to start watching it.

Which is funny because it was implied today (by one of my stuffy co-workers) that I was being disloyal to women by downing Palin. 

SIGH  :argh!:

Fucking monkeys.

How can feminists love Palin when she goes against everything feminists are for? Tell your coworker to get raped and not be allowed to have an abortion, because that's what Palin would want her to do. See what she says.

She's not a feminist, she's a catholic.....  :x  I'm in St. Louis, there is a catholic church on every corner and a fish fry every Friday during lent.

I just keep my mouth shut, do my work and roll my eyes a lot, then go home and bitch to my kids about the idiots I work with!

Cain

LMNO

True; guest appearances on SNL pay much better than the cast gets.

Cain

Sarah Palin is basically her retirement plan.

Thurnez Isa

I really hope she runs
just cause I wanna see a primary debate between her and Bobby Jindal
That debate would be so unbelievable that not only would students be forced to study it in political science class but physicists would be study the resulting black hole of stupidity
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

the last yatto

http://holykaw.alltop.com/sarah-palins-fox-news-debut?

besides the north has a dick for a leader and the south has freedom
what is the difference between north and south korea ? o wait she doesnt give her answer
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Salty

She was too busy hitting Bill's under-hand pitches to bother.

"Were these people lying?"

"Oh, oh yeah Bill, you bet. They sure were, by golly."

Paraphrasing. Kinda.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 13, 2010, 09:46:57 PM
She was too busy hitting Bill's under-hand pitches to bother.

"Were these people lying?"

"Oh, oh yeah Bill, you bet. They sure were, by golly."

Paraphrasing. Kinda.

Hear that grinding noise?

That's George Washington, grinding his wooden choppers in his grave.   :lulz:

If Thomas Jefferson was alive today:

Dear England,

We were only taking the piss.  Can we come home now?

- Thomas "anything for a laugh" Jefferson.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Fuquad

I love the fact that she called the guy that was in charge of preparing her for her debate with Biden as an anonymous source.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

President Television

Honestly, I'd find her hilarious if she wasn't so balls-to-the-wall horrifying.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Requia ☣

She's hilarious *because* she's so horrifying.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

There are hard lines, Requia.  I think in some cases, abject horror is the only appropriate response.