News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED ELDORA FAIL THREAD

Started by Cain, January 18, 2010, 09:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on January 18, 2010, 06:41:20 PM
WHHHHHHHY IS SHE BACK  :x

She killed the board she was adminning on, so she's come back to talk to all her friends!   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

So, i've heard her name bandied about a few times, but didn't know the story...
Is she really a crack head mother?
like, for realz?

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on January 18, 2010, 06:44:13 PM
So, i've heard her name bandied about a few times, but didn't know the story...
Is she really a crack head mother?
like, for realz?

No, she's just Jerry Springer material, who dogs on crackheads because they're the only people she can perceive as being lower on the feeding chain than she is.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Elder Iptuous

oh, good.
Springer material is just what this board needs....

speaking of people that thrive on abuse, whatever happened to wade?
just faded away?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on January 18, 2010, 06:50:05 PM
oh, good.
Springer material is just what this board needs....

speaking of people that thrive on abuse, whatever happened to wade?
just faded away?

He was banned, IIRC.  He eventually faded away on IRC.

Elder Iptuous

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on January 18, 2010, 06:53:36 PM
banned?
how'd he manage that?

Not sure/can't remember.  I think it was for stalking.

Cainad (dec.)

Same boat as Iptuous here. I've heard dark rumors, and now I'm seeing this monstrosity rise out of the depths, an ancient legend from darker times... kind of like the Balrog of Morgoth, only made of fail and stupidity (despite never having crossed paths with her before, she proved her dim wit in a stunning three posts) instead of fire and darkness.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 18, 2010, 06:54:45 PM
banned?
how'd he manage that?

I think he outed a troll from here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on January 18, 2010, 06:57:00 PM
Same boat as Iptuous here. I've heard dark rumors, and now I'm seeing this monstrosity rise out of the depths, an ancient legend from darker times... kind of like the Balrog of Morgoth, only made of fail and stupidity (despite never having crossed paths with her before, she proved her dim wit in a stunning three posts) instead of fire and darkness.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 18, 2010, 06:54:45 PM
banned?
how'd he manage that?

I think he outed a troll from here.

Can't remember, and his last username wasn't "Wade", so I can't look up why he was banned, unless anyone remembers his last handle.

Dysnomia

I have heard of Eldora on both boards, but have barely encountered.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 18, 2010, 07:02:00 PM
I have heard of Eldora on both boards, but have barely encountered.

Think of her as the iceberg in Titanic, only bigger, with shitty skin, and an opinion on EVERYTHING, which she gets from her "hubby" and passes on to you.

Cain

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 18, 2010, 06:31:57 PM
Quote from: Suu on January 18, 2010, 06:27:56 PM
Thanks for deleting her shit out of Nigel's children's book thread. I nearly went apeshit on her.

Oh sweet, it's gone? Thank you!

What did she do?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 18, 2010, 07:11:35 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 18, 2010, 06:31:57 PM
Quote from: Suu on January 18, 2010, 06:27:56 PM
Thanks for deleting her shit out of Nigel's children's book thread. I nearly went apeshit on her.

Oh sweet, it's gone? Thank you!

What did she do?

Tried to "improve" Nigel's childrens' book with her matronly wisdom.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy on January 18, 2010, 04:54:18 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 18, 2010, 09:16:40 AM
Oh Goddamnit.

There goes the neighbourhood.  What happened Eldora, did Mothra and Bethra finally get tired of you as well?
I was only admin to keep Lunacie from getting Roger banned, I went through the posts from MW and showed the admins what she had done previously.  Then something happened when I was offline and I haven't sorted it all out yet.  

I think Bethra is tired enough from the MS, nothing on the internet is going to compre to that.

what in the ever-loving fuck do you think you are doing here? GTFO of my website and never come back. ever.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"