News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

In Memoriam: TGRR 2002-2010

Started by Doktor Howl, February 06, 2010, 03:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I, for one, welcome our new mad science advisor.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on February 06, 2010, 04:01:31 PM
I, for one, welcome our new mad science advisor.

and

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 06, 2010, 04:00:45 PM
This is unexpected. But, fair enough, glad to have another doctor around here. I'll miss the Good Reverend, but no one lives forever.

Welcome, and don't feed the mutant horrors.

Thank you very much, to both of you.  My nurse should be along presently.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on February 06, 2010, 04:00:52 PM
Don't scare me like that, fucker.  :argh!: I thought that your body had left the physical realm for a split second. I'm glad it's more of a metaphorical death though. May you raise like a phoenix from the ashes.

My apologies.  I could probably have worded that better, though I must confess I had never imagined that anyone would have thought that I was actually 8 years old.
Molon Lube

The Wizard

And also, congratulations to our new Rain God Payne.
Insanity we trust.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 06, 2010, 03:57:58 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on February 06, 2010, 03:56:22 PM
Well, umn, let me be the first to say, uh, "Welcome!", I suppose.

Technically, you would be the second, but thank you just the same.  And hello.

Ah yeah, that's right!

Welcome to the forum! Did you know we have a pool on the roof? Be sure to check out the rants in Or Kill Me!

;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Hello, Doktor. Nurse Mayhem reporting. Have you taken your pills today?

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Jenne

Hmf! Well, I still think TGRR had motive and provocation, but I had a semi long chat with Maria yesterday. Rog, just rest up and feel better. Nurse Mayhem, I trust you got shit handled, so I will cease to worry.

Dok Howl, I look forward to listening to what you have to share with this MAD MAD world!

Brotep

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 06, 2010, 04:04:22 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on February 06, 2010, 04:00:52 PM
Don't scare me like that, fucker.  :argh!: I thought that your body had left the physical realm for a split second. I'm glad it's more of a metaphorical death though. May you raise like a phoenix from the ashes.

My apologies.  I could probably have worded that better, though I must confess I had never imagined that anyone would have thought that I was actually 8 years old.

:lulz:

Willkommen, herr doktor

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm sorry to see the end of TGRR, but welcome, Dr. Howl, and thank you. I really appreciate the apology, a lot.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Sir Squid Diddimus

ThatGreenGentleman

my dad and Maria talked to me.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Salty

Hey! War had just been declared in WOMP. Who will now bear that burden?

I am glad that you're well and that the soothing salve of reason has been applied to the recent <clever, vaguely medical metaphor>.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.