Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

There Has Been An Error!

Started by ~, February 16, 2010, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

There Has Been An Error!

Elder Iptuous

So you probably should not have thrown her off the pier when she was gasping for breath?

oh well.
don't let that spoil a good buzz, brother!
:D

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Muir

*resists the temptation to img link a poster to "It's a Wonderful Life"*

Instead, have some bunnies!! http://www.angryalien.com/1204/wonderful_lifebuns.asp
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Shit's pretty cool here

my kim chee turned out great.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dr. Paes

Remington

I am spending 7 hours configuring routers for my networking class.

Yet, still happy (because there will be ice cream afterwards)
Is it plugged in?

-Kel-

Dysnomia

You are all going to die in a catastrophic cake baking accident by the end of the week.

Also, my business is starting to blossom, last weekend rocked (even Valentine's day, which was a surprise), I was hoping to see OF Thursday, but he insisted on seeing me today, anddddd I'm happyyyy.

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Freeky

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am a little inordinately excited about going on a little hike in the morning.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I'm way too excited about spending about $350 on silk, dye, and silk thread to make this Heian Japanese garb.

But first, I gotta play dress-up with the fencing instructor.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

I'd like to get in on this action and say that, career nosedive and uncertain furture aside, I am godamnes happy with where I'm at and what I'm doing.

Nothing specific. Just good to know my life is pretty fucking awesome. 

Plus, after Friday, I never again have to touch someone I'd rather drive a steel spike through.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Storebrand

Life is awesome right now.  I was pretty depressed for a while because of bs at work but I finally snapped out of my funk.  I haven't been this happy and carefree for a couple years.   :D