News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Let's play a game with Roger

Started by Freeky, February 21, 2010, 04:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

I'm not really sure which was worse, the mauling you gave him, or the fact that he kept... pestering me. I did feel a bit of relief after Clyde left, though.

Concerning the looks Maria ad Mayhem were throwing each other, I would have said they were about to attack each other in lustful wantonness (or just try to rape each other). But that's just me.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 07, 2010, 05:07:21 PM
I'm not really sure which was worse, the mauling you gave him, or the fact that he kept... pestering me. I did feel a bit of relief after Clyde left, though.

Clyde is the kind of guy who runs around demanding to have his ass kicked.  Why the others put up with him is beyond me.  Also, the notion of someone my age wanting to buy a woman your age makes me want to pistol-whip him. 

Concerning the looks Maria ad Mayhem were throwing each other, I would have said they were about to attack each other in lustful wantonness (or just try to rape each other). But that's just me.

Oh, God.  I'm fucking doomed.
Molon Lube

Kai

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 07, 2010, 05:11:10 PM

:aaa: :lulz: :aaa:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kai on March 07, 2010, 05:38:18 PM

:aaa: :lulz: :aaa:

:lulz:

It's all gone horrible and bad, Kai.  And it won't stop.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Clyde is the kind of guy who runs around demanding to have his ass kicked.  Why the others put up with him is beyond me.  Also, the notion of someone my age wanting to buy a woman your age makes me want to pistol-whip him. 

Reminded me a bit of my ex, really.

Yes. Yes you are.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 07, 2010, 06:15:48 PM

Reminded me a bit of my ex, really.

I haven't pistol-whipped your ex.  Yet.
Molon Lube

Freeky

I know how things would go down, if he found out that you really don't like him anymore. He'd accuse me of turning you against him, or something. :lol:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 07, 2010, 06:32:35 PM
I know how things would go down, if he found out that you really don't like him anymore. He'd accuse me of turning you against him, or something. :lol:

I would continue to not care.

I miss Dom and Ronnie and Ashley, though.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 07, 2010, 06:33:41 PM

Me too. Even Aaron, to an extent.  :sadbanana:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 07, 2010, 06:36:17 PM

Well, that's what new friends are for.  Even if they're deranged pervert bikers.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 08, 2010, 02:14:37 PM

Well, that's what new friends are for.  Even if they're deranged pervert bikers.

It's gonna take a while to get used to them, I think. Hell, you used to intimidate me. You still do, but I know you better now and it's not so bad. Its just like that kind of "This dude is fucking nuts in a dangerous way :x " sort of intimidate now.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 08, 2010, 04:26:20 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 08, 2010, 02:14:37 PM

It's gonna take a while to get used to them, I think. Hell, you used to intimidate me. You still do, but I know you better now and it's not so bad. Its just like that kind of "This dude is fucking nuts in a dangerous way :x " sort of intimidate now.

I'm fine, what are you talking about?

Molon Lube

Jenne

These sound like some good and bizarre times, Freeky.

I say just sit back and soak 'em up.  Shit turns on a dime.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on March 08, 2010, 05:04:06 PM

THIS.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 08, 2010, 04:29:54 PM

I'm fine, what are you talking about?

LIES!  :lulz:
Quote from: Jenne on March 08, 2010, 05:04:06 PM

I suppose I did ask for the weird, didn't I?