News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

ITT : WE MAKE TOAST AUSSIE STYLE

Started by NotPublished, March 06, 2010, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
I just clicked on the link without reading what it was .. what a funny url

I didn't know liquorice was grown? I wonder what it tastes like though (The uncandi-fied one) .. strange.

They have some nice looking ones ... better stop while im ahead hahahaha
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

MMIX

Quote from: NotPublished on March 13, 2010, 10:27:39 PM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
I just clicked on the link without reading what it was .. what a funny url

I didn't know liquorice was grown? I wonder what it tastes like though (The uncandi-fied one) .. strange.

They have some nice looking ones ... better stop while im ahead hahahaha

Liquorice root is sort of milder than stick or tablet, and it lasts for ages because it is really fibrous. I used to get it from the local chemist when I was a kid and its obviously still available. So is Dutch Salted liquorice. I am sooo tempted to try that.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

NotPublished

oh that is soo cool!

QuoteLiquorice root is sort of milder than stick or tablet, and it lasts for ages because it is really fibrous. I used to get it from the local chemist when I was a kid and its obviously still available. So is Dutch Salted liquorice. I am sooo tempted to try that.

It sounds like the root is something worth trying out!

I used to have a massive sweet tooth in the past, but now when I look at anything candy related, I just don't find it tasty anymore and it kinda makes me feel ill :( I suppose thats both good and bad  :lulz:
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

MMIX

Quote from: NotPublished on March 13, 2010, 10:50:12 PM
oh that is soo cool!

QuoteLiquorice root is sort of milder than stick or tablet, and it lasts for ages because it is really fibrous. I used to get it from the local chemist when I was a kid and its obviously still available. So is Dutch Salted liquorice. I am sooo tempted to try that.

It sounds like the root is something worth trying out!

I used to have a massive sweet tooth in the past, but now when I look at anything candy related, I just don't find it tasty anymore and it kinda makes me feel ill :( I suppose thats both good and bad  :lulz:

Sounds lucky to me, not seeing any bad there, no temptation and an inherent preventative. Thats win:win in my book.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Pope Pixie Pickle

Triple Zero

Nononono it is TEH YUM and OM NOM as well as NOM

How about if we dump half a kilo with a bunch of pepper corns into a liter of vodka and make SALMIAKKI? :D :D better?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 14, 2010, 03:42:59 PM
Nononono it is TEH YUM and OM NOM as well as NOM

How about if we dump half a kilo with a bunch of pepper corns into a liter of vodka and make SALMIAKKI? :D :D better?

vodka bad. licorice bad.

give me whiskey.