News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Suu watched New Moon; did not die. Cain can't do it sober.

Started by Suu, March 12, 2010, 02:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I've started downloading New Moon. The DVD isn't actually released until the 20th so I have no idea what kind of shittiness I could be getting.

The first movie did not kill me nor did it have me actually create an love or hate opinion of Twilight. Let's see if this one does!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Good luck Suu. Science will remember your sacrifice.

Dysnomia

I'll come to your funeral.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

I figure since Eclipse is out in a couple of months, I need to hurry this experiment up.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Just remember, you cannot mind bleach hard enough.

Suu

Like I said, it doesn't bother me.  :lulz:

I refuse to allow myself to hate it or love it. I just want to remain annoyingly moderate about the whole thing.

PeregrineBF

Meh. Sparkling fairy fuck paedophiles. Not vampires.

NotPublished

I thought New Moon was kinda cute :(
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Suu

I watched it, and I got a DVD-grade copy a week before it's actually released.  :kingmeh:

I'm not dead.

Actually, I think I liked that one better than the first one, for the lack of cheese and more darkness even though it was much slower and actually pretty depressing. The wolves needed some work but the part with the Volturi was pretty good. Totally open ended for Eclipse.

Life hasn't changed. Opinion hasn't changed. Unfortunately, neither has Kristen Stewart's acting.

Freeky

Quote from: Suu on March 12, 2010, 06:04:27 AM
I watched it, and I got a DVD-grade copy a week before it's actually released.  :kingmeh:

I'm not dead.

Actually, I think I liked that one better than the first one, for the lack of cheese and more darkness even though it was much slower and actually pretty depressing. The wolves needed some work but the part with the Volturi was pretty good. Totally open ended for Eclipse.

Life hasn't changed. Opinion hasn't changed. Unfortunately, neither has Kristen Stewart's acting.

Lol.

Glad it wasn't bad enough to shatter you mentally.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Suu

It's part of my Twilight experiment to prove that these movies cannot change your life, cannot drive you to obsessions, and cannot cause spitting hate.

People just want to be cool or want to be the opposite of what's cool. By remaining safely in the middle, I can argue both points, AND by actually seeing the movies, I allows me to not make assumptions and be able to back up my argument, which actually gives me a leg up on the haters, since most of them refuse to watch the films.

All it is in the long run is entertainment, and I was entertained. If I sat here for 2 hours and watched it, I was entertained to some extent. If I wasn't, I would have given up on it pretty quickly. My only real problem with it is, much like Half Blood Prince, it was filler. It had middle-book syndrome bad. It allowed some facts in but overall it was just character development. It allows the viewer to understand the story more, but there were still holes that probably have to be filled by reading the book.

I still won't touch the books though or actually purchase anything that may support the franchise.

LMNO

To be honest, if the whole Twilight thing was only movies, I'd probably be more ok with it.

There's something about the books though, that really bugs me.

Suu

The fact that they were written by an obviously sexually-frustrated Mormon housewife with an English degree?

Freeky

She has an English degree? You're kidding me!