News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Stuff I ate...

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, March 14, 2010, 07:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oooooh! Want! I will have to try that. Even though I now seem to be allergic to all eggs, all the time. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 15, 2010, 06:28:51 PM
I hate fucking goopy rice

Well, maybe you should keep your dick out of it then.

:lmnuendo:

Jasper

Jenne

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 15, 2010, 07:20:20 PM
indeed they are
a little salty, slightly sweet with a bit of spice.

i had some with just salt and pepper, some with sambal, or sriracha and a couple w/ a bit of mayo.
very good
OSHI--have to give this recipe to my husband...he makes the kids boiled eggs for breakfast sometimes.  THIS kinda ramps it up about 3 notches...

Sir Squid Diddimus

Sir Squid Diddimus

Two nopales tacos and one bisteck.
Delicious. I got them at the mexican place across the street where they don't speak english. They have the best damn food around I tell ya what.

Dimocritus

I really need to try those tea eggs.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Jenne

Nopales are DA BOMB.  I haven't had them in FOREVER.  Gotta make 'em again.

Cainad (dec.)

I'm gonna try those hardboiled egg recipes some time, both of them. Particularly because Squid understands the glory that is sambal chili paste (I eat it on my sunny-side-up eggs with toast nearly every morning).

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'd put that shit on anything. Yeah you heard me. Even cake bitches.

Freeky

Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 15, 2010, 10:32:14 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on March 15, 2010, 06:28:51 PM
I hate fucking goopy rice

Well, maybe you should keep your dick out of it then.

:lmnuendo:

This still makes me laugh. :lulz:

Jasper

It has strong elements of facepalm and lail.

Suu

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 28, 2010, 04:52:43 AM
Two nopales tacos and one bisteck.
Delicious. I got them at the mexican place across the street where they don't speak english. They have the best damn food around I tell ya what.

FACT: Little hole-in-the-wall mom and pop Hispanic/Caribbean restaurants are, by far, the best restaurants ANYWHERE. I have one around the corner from my house that I desperately need to try. I have never once been disappointed going into one of these places. Why? The food is authentic, made by people who care, and even if they don't speak English well or at all, they treat you like family.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:  they treat us like "the white people"

:lulz:  but they tolerate us and the food is good so we keep going back and we tip good since we butcher their language.

Suu

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 31, 2010, 04:15:56 AM
:lulz:  they treat us like "the white people"

:lulz:  but they tolerate us and the food is good so we keep going back and we tip good since we butcher their language.

Lol. All you gotta do is pay them for food and be nice. Let them laugh later.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."