News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Fetishes

Started by notathing, March 18, 2010, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wouldn't say I have any fetishes or really even any kinks to speak of. I like all the same "kinky" stuff everyone likes; ie. I'm pretty vanilla.

Oh, except for Ford trucks made between 1967-1979. Instant lubrication. Rrrraaawr.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

notathing

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 18, 2010, 04:46:18 AM
I wouldn't say I have any fetishes or really even any kinks to speak of. I like all the same "kinky" stuff everyone likes; ie. I'm pretty vanilla.

dude you were totally discussing pegging in another thread  :lulz:

cavehamster

Oh, except for Ford trucks made between 1967-1979. Instant lubrication. Rrrraaawr.

I'd have to agree with you, actually.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 18, 2010, 04:50:53 AM

Yeah, but that counts as something everyone likes!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

That's one of those things some people just SAY they don't like.

Hmm.  Me?

One of my things is outfits that aren't skimpy but sort of show off a bit of hip or inner thigh.  Hawt.

Or when a girl says something really unexpected and clever.

I think overall though, the most sexy thing is a girl who is healthy.  Not over or under-weight, and full of life.

That's not really a kink though.

Oh well.

Nast

It really turns me on to stick my finger in your ear.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Jasper

Quote from: Nast on March 18, 2010, 05:21:32 AM

That's not okay. 

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Jasper

E.O.T.

Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 18, 2010, 04:50:53 AM

AGAIN

that's just hawt. The need for the Nixon mask makes it fetish.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Iason Ouabache

I <3 chubbies. There, I've admitted it. I hope you're happy now. I like lots and lots of curves. 

And red heads. Who doesn't love red heads? Especially with freckles.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BADGE OF HONOR

I really enjoy beating the shit out someone I love.  Or don't love, for that matter. 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

BADGE OF HONOR

really really enjoy
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on March 18, 2010, 05:21:32 AM

:lulz: