News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

heat

Started by NWC, March 29, 2010, 07:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

If you have an egg yolk and a cup of oil you can make garlic aoli.  Squashify garlic, add egg yolk and maybe some mustard, then whisk in the oil one tiny dribble at a time.  At the end add some lemon juice or other acid to taste.  Let sit for like 20 minutes, then eat.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Triple Zero

Quote from: Regret on March 31, 2010, 03:27:45 PM
ETA Got my hands on a mister.
Will get some neutral tasting vodka next tuesday.
Attempt one will use dried peppers.
Attempt two pickled peppers.
And if those both have funny side effects or just dont work then i will have to actually buy fresh peppers.

Mister?

Dried peppers might work. But save the pickled ones for your sandwiches. If they are the usual green variety I often see in NL, they're hardly hot at all, so I doubt you're going to get much out of that.

But really, fresh peppers shouldnt be hard to come by for cheap. Just skip the supermarket and go to your friendly neighbourhood turk/morrocan/indian/asian smelly toko :) Try to get the "Madame Chenet" ones, they look like tiny wrinkled up bell peppers (paprikas), usually yellow or red, they are the most hot peppers for a reasonable price you can find in most places I have found.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 07, 2010, 12:55:10 PM
Quote from: Regret on March 31, 2010, 03:27:45 PM
ETA Got my hands on a mister.
Will get some neutral tasting vodka next tuesday.
Attempt one will use dried peppers.
Attempt two pickled peppers.
And if those both have funny side effects or just dont work then i will have to actually buy fresh peppers.

Mister?

Dried peppers might work. But save the pickled ones for your sandwiches. If they are the usual green variety I often see in NL, they're hardly hot at all, so I doubt you're going to get much out of that.

But really, fresh peppers shouldnt be hard to come by for cheap. Just skip the supermarket and go to your friendly neighbourhood turk/morrocan/indian/asian smelly toko :) Try to get the "Madame Chenet" ones, they look like tiny wrinkled up bell peppers (paprikas), usually yellow or red, they are the most hot peppers for a reasonable price you can find in most places I have found.
Mister, a device for creating mist. (plantenspuit)
I tested a few and most don't spray well on the first try. This makes it a crappy pepperspray.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Triple Zero

yes. better get a squirt gun. (waterpistool)
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

BADGE OF HONOR

I wonder if you could effectively mace an entire building by getting that stuff into the air system.  But probably not without some sort of aerosolizing system so the droplets are fine enough to drift through the air without falling and sticking to the ducts....hmm.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

Can of sterno + cast iron skillet + a handful of dried chili pods (habanero and hotter).

put the whole thing in an airduct, and you'll get the entire building.

Richter

Aromatherapy dishes.

The oil could make a nice little addition for anyone who insists on running one too...
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on April 08, 2010, 02:19:57 PM
Can of sterno + cast iron skillet + a handful of dried chili pods (habanero and hotter).

put the whole thing in an airduct, and you'll get the entire building.

this. the aerosol agent would be the smoke particles.

which makes me wonder about whether the smoke detector would flip.

otoh, I wonder what would flip first, the people in the building or the smoke detector.

this is a pretty bad prank to pull :)

BADGE OF HONOR

Oh, I wouldn't do it because I'm not a dick.  But it's fun to think about.

Pope Pixie Pickle

I like my spicy Jamaican style. It makes me smile. Yes I find the proceedure kinds masochistic, but I loves it. 

Mmm saltfish fritters.