Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

THUNDERDOME!

Started by LMNO, April 26, 2010, 08:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2010, 08:10:35 PM
Quote from: h-town on April 26, 2010, 07:15:33 PM
It's always impressive if someone you are talking to thinks you know what the fuck is going on.

That's my take from this end.

Solopsism is only good for getting laid with airheads, and even then there are easier ways.

For example, pretending to be a cooler-than-though punker with cigarettes and a trilby.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on April 26, 2010, 08:18:21 PM
It's always impressive if someone you are talking to thinks you know what the fuck is going on.

Solopsism is only good for getting laid with airheads, and even then there are easier ways.

For example, pretending to be a cooler-than-though punker with cigarettes and a trilby.

Yep.  Or the patented "So, you want to get out of here and fuck?" method?  Works about 1/3rd of the time, and doesn't bore anyone silly.
Molon Lube

Jasper

...So yeah.  Mythic figures of science and their spiritual impact.  That's a great theme.  Hey Kai, where do you want this to go?  I should probably say, what direction from here inspires you the most?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 26, 2010, 08:23:07 PM
...So yeah.  Mythic figures of science and their spiritual impact.  That's a great theme. 

Einstien and Dyson come to mind.
Molon Lube

Jasper

If we're throwing inventors into the mix, I'mma go with good old Nikola.

h-town

Dude, unnecessary darkness. Are you still mad at me for telling her to get the fuck off me?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: h-town on April 26, 2010, 09:40:35 PM

Dude, unnecessary darkness. Are you still mad at me for telling her to get the fuck off me?

Who?
Molon Lube

h-town

He knows.

I'm just surprised at the slight antagonism, although I sense a jokey not serious vibe about it.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

h-town

I've also been informed that it is actually a Pork-Pie Hat by a hat enthusiast. You should meet up with him, and talk about phony musical lifestyle choices. Until he suddenly pisses you off as well, I guess?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: h-town on April 26, 2010, 09:53:31 PM
I've also been informed that it is actually a Pork-Pie Hat by a hat enthusiast. You should meet up with him, and talk about phony musical lifestyle choices. Until he suddenly pisses you off as well, I guess?

Your hat offends me.

:tgrr:  <--- See?
Molon Lube

Jasper

Can this exchange take place in some other thread?  I actually kind of value this conversation.

Nice things, can't have, etc.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 26, 2010, 09:55:36 PM
Can this exchange take place in some other thread?  I actually kind of value this conversation.

Nice things, can't have, etc.

Point.  Thread split coming right up.
Molon Lube