News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Teacher Beats Student

Started by Storebrand, May 15, 2010, 07:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbess Jade

Apparently, he was poking fun and trying to fight a girl with down syndrome.

Kai

Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 15, 2010, 08:42:50 PM
From the people talking and laughing in the video, apparently he was trying to fight the fat girl at the end of the clip. And the teacher apparently got mad and beat him, or something.

I don't know, but the teacher needs to end up in jail, seriously. She needs to be tried for assault on a minor, something. She needs to be put away.

QuoteAnd get suspension or expelled for "assaulting" a teacher?

Goddamn I hate humans.

He got suspended/expelled?

If a teacher goes after someone, and your school has a zero tolerance policy on violence, and you try to stop the teacher, what do you think is going to happen to YOU?

Yeah, I know I sure wouldn't try if I had been in that class.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Sir Squid Diddimus

Requia ☣

The best part is, the school didn't do a damn thing, despite witnesses, until a video recording became public.   :lulz:

There's something to be said for a surveillance state where the state doesn't control the surveillance.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Abbess Jade

QuoteIf a teacher goes after someone, and your school has a zero tolerance policy on violence, and you try to stop the teacher, what do you think is going to happen to YOU?

Yeah, I know I sure wouldn't try if I had been in that class.

Yes, but, there seemed to be plenty of staffers around there, too. They could have stopped it as well...  :sad:

Requia ☣

Nah, in any confrontation where a tacher attacks a student the other teachers/staffers join in against the student (at least in my experience).
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 15, 2010, 08:24:43 PM
QuoteIt doesn't matter why, and there is no way for it to ever be OK for an adult, or any stronger person, to beat a child or weaker person past the point of defenselessness.

I know. I'm not condoning it.

It just makes me wonder what he must have done or said to possibly go as far as beat the boy.

I'll sum it up for you; "was in a class with someone who has an anger management problem and shouldn't be teaching".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That woman was at least twice as big as the kid, and the kid was literally cowering in a corner with his hands up in terror. I wonder how often she's beaten students before. Maybe that's why someone had their cell phone ready, this time.

I don't care what kind of assholery that kid was up to before she beat the shit out of him. That's what detention and parent-teacher meetings are for. People who cannot resist the urge to beat on children shouldn't work with them. Sorta like, my friend can be as big a bitch as she wants to her massive brute of a fiance, and if he is feeling like he can't resist the urge to beat the shit out of her, that is his signal that he should break off the engagement and leave the relationship.

If you can't fucking handle teaching, don't fucking be a teacher.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

Quote from: Kai on May 15, 2010, 08:39:22 PM
Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 15, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
Whoa, that's horrible.

And there were all those kids around, too.

No one came to stop her?

And get suspension or expelled for "assaulting" a teacher?

Officially known as the "Police Officer Paradox". Try and stop the violence, and you'll get charged with violence yourself. You'll also probably get beaten as well.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 15, 2010, 08:50:56 PM
There's something to be said for a surveillance state where the state doesn't control the surveillance.
This.
Is it plugged in?

Richter

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 15, 2010, 08:32:58 PM
Teachers are NOT supposed to act like thugs.

End of story.

Yeah, the students do that enough as is.

I knew a few teachers who were the unofficial "Bouncers" of the school, but they only ever stopped / separated fights.  Like Nigel said, no excuse for beating someone who's already defenseless and on the ground.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dysnomia

:x

this woman should have her ass in jail
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Triple Zero

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 15, 2010, 08:50:56 PM
The best part is, the school didn't do a damn thing, despite witnesses, until a video recording became public.   :lulz:

There's something to be said for a surveillance state where the state doesn't people control the surveillance.

Fixed for, you know, Google and Facebook and that sort of shit.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 15, 2010, 08:55:19 PM
Nah, in any confrontation where a teacher attacks a student the other teachers/staffers join in against the student (at least in my experience).

Hm if I ever become a teacher (still might, one day), not where I fucking work they won't.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 15, 2010, 08:55:19 PM
Nah, in any confrontation where a tacher attacks a student the other teachers/staffers join in against the student (at least in my experience).

Where the fuck do you live where teachers assault kids on a regular basis?

This shit is sad ass sad.  I can see her losing her shit and throwing/pushing him off the chick, but continuing to beat and kick like that is badwrong.  And yeah, she needs jailtime.

Jasper

At the very least, revoke her teaching credentials.