News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Day 2 of the 'stache.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 02, 2010, 07:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

Dok Howl singing autotuned cover of Painkiller.
:x

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on July 02, 2010, 08:00:30 PM
Dok Howl singing autotuned cover of Painkiller.
:x

I WOULD KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Motherfucker being me, obviously.  INNA FACE.
Molon Lube

Richter

Are the head wraps very common out that way?  They're pretty exlcusively a biker thing out this way.  Cheap fabric ones used to be very much the hood accessory / method to display gang colors, but seen that less the past few years.

Can't wait to see the stahce progress. 

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on July 02, 2010, 08:39:06 PM
Are the head wraps very common out that way? 

Yeah, keeps the sun from frying your brain.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

STACHE STACHE STACHE

TERRIFYING STACHE

YES!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Also, neck is better, for the most part.
Molon Lube

Richter

Rolling in, slow and inevitable.  Until it gets fu-manchu length, it will look like a proper gunfight stache. 

Did they have to ream it out, or did the drugs disolve it properly?
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on July 05, 2010, 11:18:37 PM
Rolling in, slow and inevitable.  Until it gets fu-manchu length, it will look like a proper gunfight stache. 

Did they have to ream it out, or did the drugs disolve it properly?

Drugs, plus I ejected something from the duct under my tongue. 

My stache usually rolls slow for about a week and a half, then goes nuts.
Molon Lube

Richter

This board is populated by too many closeted body quirk / pustule ejection fetishists for this to merely go at a simple "Something".
Was it a Vietnamese demon puffer, swum in from exotic dining?  Was it weighted in karats or half karats and likely to get people shot in Sierra Leone?  Did it cry and wail until righteous indagnation against things that should not live, crawl, or cry out, crushed it soundly with an engineer's boot?  They'll demand these details, when they arrive, the goats, and only tabloid esque details will appease them.  No truth is ugly enough, sometimes.

I'm off for a few, I feel queesy now.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on July 05, 2010, 11:29:44 PM
This board is populated by too many closeted body quirk / pustule ejection fetishists for this to merely go at a simple "Something".
Was it a Vietnamese demon puffer, swum in from exotic dining?  Was it weighted in karats or half karats and likely to get people shot in Sierra Leone?  Did it cry and wail until righteous indagnation against things that should not live, crawl, or cry out, crushed it soundly with an engineer's boot?  They'll demand these details, when they arrive, the goats, and only tabloid esque details will appease them.  No truth is ugly enough, sometimes.

I'm off for a few, I feel queesy now.

Actually, it looked like a piece of wheat germ covered in an unidentifiable goo, presumably manufactured by my diseased and decrepit body.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

you call that facial hair?? PLEASE

are you prepared to gaze upon PERFECTION--

maybe you should get a moustache stimulator

mere MINUTES after looking like this EMBARRASSING NAKED FACED ELF:

my dandy facial scroffula had matured to the luxurious coat you see here:

after 90 minutes of use, BEHOLD

Sir Squid Diddimus